๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Happy Valentineโ€™s Day, Everyone! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Oh, did you know that in Japan, itโ€™s the women who gift chocolate to men on Valentineโ€™s Day? I like that :joy_cat::gift::chocolate_bar: Of course, the gesture is reciprocated on White Day. This needs to happen worldwide, I believe. Itโ€™s a fun and romantic tradition.

Since itโ€™s still the Cold Season, Iโ€™ll gift you this little poem to keep you warm and loved:

โ€œWhen the cold comes and blows all the leaves,โ€
โ€œYou warm me up much like a pair of Winter gloves,โ€
โ€œSo I am writing this poem to you who always loves,โ€
โ€œAnd who never leaves.โ€
โ€œSince you have given me a pair of Winter gloves,โ€
โ€œI shall place on your head a wreath of olive leaves.โ€
โ€œCome now just like a pair of white doves,โ€
โ€œLet us fly off to a place where everyone loves,โ€
โ€œAnd no one ever leaves.โ€
(>Winter Gloves<)

8 Likes

@angelight313_168

1 Like

I really liked that! and didnโ€™t realize the women gave the men chocolate. good to know. and thank you!!

2 Likes

Happy Valentine!
I just ate too much chocolate today, but unrelated to Valentine โ€ฆ

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: Actually, chocolate is known to overcome depression. Just make sure you donโ€™t get a tummy ache.

1 Like

@adrianmorales
Itโ€™s a myth, you would need to eat tons.

2 Likes

Tons it is then :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar: I might get sick, thoughโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Beautiful poem :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! Iโ€™m glad you like it. :smile_cat:

1 Like

1 Corinthians 13: 1 -13
Can anyone repeat this entire chapter from memory?
:smile: (No cheating) :smile:
Try repeating, or even typing out this entire chapter.
First refresh your heart, or memory, by going over the chapter a few times, reading it, or just listening to it. :wink:

My version of choice is the KJV, in this version, Charity means Love!

1. Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5. Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6. Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7. Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8. Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

13. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

3 Likes

one of my favorite chapters of the bible,

heres another one

I havent celebrated valentines day yet, not here for me ,yet

5 Likes

too pretty to eat, but yโ€™all happy valentines day

8 Likes

Screenshot_20210730-145124_Messages

4 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! LOL

3 Likes

The history of valentines is widely known, thankfully itโ€™s now acknowledged in celebrating mutual affection.
20210705_001631
1 Corinthians 13:13
And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

5 Likes

Since Valentineโ€™s Day is coming up soon, please put aside all your problems and enjoy this special occasion with your loved one in a caring and loving and meaningful way. :gift_heart: :kissing_heart:

4 Likes
3 Likes

![image|480x466](upload://eur1w6Cc8I30![image|375x500]

4 Likes

https://c.tenor.com/NFUaYwRcIJEAAAAM/happy-valentines-day-hearts.gif
https://c.tenor.com/HqOCpMRCGQQAAAAM/happy-valentines.gif
https://c.tenor.com/shsbp9gR2foAAAAM/valentines-day-trending.gif
IMG-20220214-WA0007

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kiss::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kiss::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kiss::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kiss::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kiss::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kiss:

6 Likes