HEALER the drama of dramas

I did it again, watched Healer for the 5th time, I don’t know what it is about that drama but it draws me like a magnet! the song still rolling around in my head this morning. oh the actors and actresses are fantablous of course, love watching the,m. just wish it could have been a bit longer, the mother & daughter thing, the guy going crazy, the detective, so much more to untangle. but no complaints honestly, this could stay as is. Loved it , again!!

3 Likes

I feel you, I have seen Healer like four times. Truly a great drama ^^

1 Like

I just finish watching this drama, I was hesitating but reading the reviews I gave it a chance. I must say the first two episodes were kind of boring but Ji Chang Wook made me continue and I don’t regret it. Now it’s one of my favorite dramas.

2 Likes

WATCH K2. K2 made me accept I love starring at him.

Also his new show LOVE IN TROUBLE (viki title, official title: suspicious partner) is coming soon! (and I am of course segger :D)

3 Likes

Healer Definitely one of my all time favorites. – And we had a fabulous team working on it.

2 Likes

yes I also watched K2 was awesome. So a new one? Love in trouble, cant wait to watch.

hey subbers, my apologies, Y’all did a fantastic job on Healers. Thanks for a job well done( yeah K2 also/ sophia2you; can’t wait!! thanks…

1 Like

I really want to watch HEALER but is not available in my country.:sob: I just watch k2 and Ji Chang Wook is so sexy,