Help finding a drama i watched?

Im having trouble remembering a drama i watched within the past year or year and a half. I dont remember the name just some details about one of the male characters.

1. It had an older male character who had a thing for the leading female. He was probanly 40s maybe a little older.
  2. He was wealthy and an artist, he made some sculptures in the show.
  3. He owned a bookstore/library that he invited the girl to have a membership at to come anytime she wanted.
  4. She told him they werent going to happen even though she liked him
  5. One of the last epsiodes we see him again when he goes to the village she is in and we see her teaching kids for school i believe.
  6. The leading female also had a brother i velieve that went this this mans library to check him out.
  7. The man also had an ex wife and kid which is why the leading female didnt want to be with him.

Id recognize the guys face if i saw pixtures of hi m but cant remember much else.

Anybody able to help ???

3 Likes

@skye1993,
Do you have any idea if it’s a Chinese , Korean, Thailand, Vietnamese, Taiwanese, or Japanese etc. Drama, or Movie?
This may help whoever has an idea, from your memory of the story. Try to remember the original language.

1 Like

Im almost positive it is chinese. Like 95% sure it is

2 Likes

Now I am also curious about🥲

1 Like

I wish i saved it to my MDL app but i didnt for somereason

1 Like

He is not artist so but many things agree with what you said. If you haven’t seen this drama, watch it. She’s beautiful.

3 Likes

Tbh i wish it was that so it would be found alrwady lol. But thanks for the try !

1 Like

It seems that there is something that I haven’t seen, although in most dramas you have the situation that you explained. Are you sure you didn’t mix up the two dramas? :wink:

1 Like

Im positive. I can remember quite a few scenes involving this book store/library and the owner.

1 Like

Is it this drama?

1 Like

The story is a bit similiar but the artist owns a book repository. Hes older as well maybe late 40s and older. Hes got an ex wife and a son from a previous marriage. And the FL is being told to be with someone else by her brother and family.

1 Like

Well, if you know so many details, then surely you know the name of that drama, right? :wink: :crazy_face:

could it be this one? Happiness is Easy

2 Likes

Haha! This is like the game Clue! LOL! All of us are now beating our heads on our desks trying to remember the name of the drama…

It sounds very familiar, it’s on the tip of my tongue, it’s there… and then it’s gone!

3 Likes

Its not happiness is easy. :frowning:

And tell me about it. Like i can cleary see certain scenes in my head and its driving me crazy !

1 Like

Guys does anyone knoow how can I get the novel version of the legend of ShenLi?

https://allnovelupdates.com/book/accompanying-the-phoenix

2 Likes

I wish viki showed EVERYTHING youve ever watched on your account. Not just the most recent things. Then i could find it

2 Likes

You’ve clicked ‘see all’ on continue watching? for me is shows over 200 dramas. I go and remove some from time to time, so I don’t know if there’s a limit.

2 Likes

Mine only shows some for some reason.