Help! I can't access my notifications in my inbox

Hello :wave:
I am hoping someone can help me here :crossed_fingers:
My problem:
I finally logged in the other day and found that I had tons of notifications from various channel managers of dramas that I am or was following. I deleted the old ones and logged out with 23 notifications left to go. Then I logged back on today and it tells me I have 25 notifications and it also says that I don’t have any unread messages. I can read my personal messages with no problem, I just can’t read the notifications, it is driving me bonkers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I remember such a problem was posted here before. The two solutions that I remember were to either:
1- Delete all your older notifications
2- To click the drop-down menu right above where the notifications are supposed to be (it’s on the left) and tell it to show the unread messages only.

If neither of these work, then try to search for the older post. Maybe you can find other solutions that I don’t remember.
Good Luck!

@tweet998
thank you for your suggestions.
I tried them all with no success. The drop down menu you mentioned, I can only see it in the Inbox section but not in the notifications section. I did a search and I found an old post from last month and I see the very last comment on the post is the same exact problem I am having. Hopefully she was able to have found a solution as I inquired. Thank you so much for your time!

Thanks for this post. I have the same problem, unable to access notifications. I sent an email to VIKI Support a month ago and I am still waiting for a resolution to the problem.
Hope VIKI Engineering will find a solution soon.

Oh Wow, it’s nice to know I am not the only person with this kind of problem. I will send an email to Viki Engineering and let them know about this too. Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon. I will let you know if I hear from them :slightly_smiling_face:

Good news!

Finally, I am able to access and read the notifications in my inbox. I have been reading notifications written two months ago.

Thank you to VIKI Engineering for helping me out. I hope you can access yours too, love_warrior.

See you around VIKI.

1 Like

Hi !
Thanks for letting me know! I was also able to access and read my notifications in my inbox , all thanks to you!
I was able to read a couple of the most recent notifications and then I decided to delete the old ones.
Guess what? After I did that, I am back right where I started, cannot access the notifications. GRRRR!
I will let VIKI engineering know. Take care and thanks again for letting me know :grinning: