Help me find this show

hey i remember watching this kdrama on ■■■■■■■ but i cant remember what it was or if its been removed from ■■■■■■■. its ■■■■■■■ canada btw. But yeah if yall can help me find the show cause its bothering me not knowing. From what I remember. There was a hint of corporate abuse… or maybe corporate revenge. Or someone trying to get their get back from being abused by a company. It also had a girl that died and sometime later, someone the looked exactly like the girl that died comes to the same workplace where the girl used to work and everyone thought she had came back to life. This supposed new girl was apparently a friend or best friend from out the country. The setting was basically a poor under developed part of the city surrounded by tall buildings ran by companies. Thats all I can recall from it. Please lmk.

2 Likes

Would it be this one ?

I think is “”the one “”

1 Like

It also sounds a little like Abyss. Not the corporate revenge, she’s a prosecutor, but the coming back and looking like a woman who was supposed to be over seas.

1 Like

I know “School 2015: Who Are You” has a plotline where the girl that comes back looks the same as a girl who disappeared, but it’s set in high school, I believe.

“One the Woman” is also about a prosecutor out for revenge about something that happened to her in the past who is mistaken for a chaebol heiress who is meant to be dead. It is partially set in her company, where she ends up being the chairwoman.

I thought I’d mention them just in case, although it doesn’t sound quite like what you’re mentioning. Although, for some reason, this does seem a bit familiar, maybe a plot synopsis that I’ve seen somewhere. Do you perhaps recall the year when you watched it, if not the year it was aired? It could have been aired around the same time you saw it and might narrow down the search. :smile:

2 Likes

Woow …I think this drama would fit your description : Which Star Are You From Where to watch Which Star Are You From? TV series streaming online? | BetaSeries.com

2 Likes