Hilarious dramas!

I love it too!!
The scene, he gets angry on the fl that she is on Cha do hyuns bed that was really heart breaking

4 Likes

The female lead is pretty funny when she sticks her tongue out at the main lead. He also takes out a feather and whooshes it around her when she is human - because she will chase it like a cat. Some fun moments in this drama - pretty lighthearted!

2 Likes

Fr! I fell so bad for Seojun. I loved the energy between him and Jugyeong their scenes made me laugh so much.

1 Like

I’m waiting to see him as a main lead and NOT in a school uniform! The man is THIRTY years old and has already been a class bully-turned-nice-guy TWICE!

4 Likes

You mean Hwang In Yeop? I want to see his other drama so bad but it’s not available in my region unfortunately. I’m really looking forward to his future projects!

3 Likes

I know there have been plenty of instances where I’ve been watching a drama and found myself laughing out loud, but I can never seem to recall which ones they were after the fact.
I seem to remember laughing at the ML and his assistant/right-hand-man quite a bit in this one:

And I just finished this. The FL, while over the top sometimes, is hysterical, especially with her ‘inner dialogue’ outbursts. Such a riot. It’s been a while since I watched the Korean version, so I can’t remember if I laughed as hard at that one as I did with this Filipino version.

OMG! That scene had me choking with laughter!

The Drive in.
https://fb.watch/7eGg774ELB/

I can’t find the clip I want of Park SeoJun being jealous. But this is cute too.

Oh! I found this one for Kdramagirl!

4 Likes

I really should stop putting off Fight for My Way and GET TO IT!

yeah. he was so cool in 18 Again, too… I really liked his character! I loved how the ML becomes a sort of dad figure to him later on.

He also seemed to have had a lot of fun on set because all the games and behind the scenes have the two of them annoying and teasing each other :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Ok now I’ll definitely have to keep an eye on when it is available on Viki :triumph::joy:

3 Likes

Ever watched Secret Garden, that drama has quite many “too funny” scenes, there is also gender swap so picture it :rofl:

Hyun Bin is Ha Ji Won character:

8 Likes

Screenshot_20210624-155116_(2)

Let me know what you think of Fight For My Way - I didn’t like it!

3 Likes

What? You didn’t like Dongman? :rofl: PSJ’s jealous scenes were so funny!

3 Likes

I liked him and that was it. I wanted more fighting scenes. I didn’t like the 2nd lead couple they drove me nuts and I don’t like the FL…if it was PSJ all the time I would have been fine.
Soompi
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/94/05/c7/9405c7d85af77e87296b72dfeb164714.gif
Pinterest

It was an almost throw the laptop for me. I did finish it though

5 Likes

Totally!! When they switch hahaha, especially with the cousin hahaha

3 Likes

Hospital playlist!!! (season 1)
It was so funny to me, I love their friendship and I think that they have a lot of funny moments in there.

5 Likes

That show appealed to me for some reason. Yea, the side characters on a lot of shows can be annoying, I just ignore them. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Park Hyung Sik in The Heirs, this was so funny!!
tumblr_mwzsv1qeQ11siqvhio1_250

tumblr_mwzsv1qeQ11siqvhio3_250

tumblr_mwzsv1qeQ11siqvhio4_250

6 Likes

I just remember this from Go ahead:

5 Likes

I sat there laughing for ten minutes straight :joy::joy: This was actually so well done by the writers! She turned him down so artfully, and the whole scene contrasted to the one just before it (Ling Xiao’s confession) showed everyone’s real feelings. The writers make it very plain that she sees him only as a brother.

3 Likes