Hilarious dramas!

I love that show, it’s so well done. But that scene was so funny, I was laughing and crying (like all the show)

1 Like

Just finished watching Bring it On Ghost…and some of the character chemistry made me laugh. Descendants of the Sun was also quite light hearted.

4 Likes

We are doing a Watch Party of Pet in Dali Temple - that one is funny!!! Come join us

2 Likes

I am in heart jail again!

I am in the middle of watching this stooopid funny movie from Hong Kong called Flirting Scholar. :wink: It’s actually a classic from 1993.

It’s about a guy who has 8 wives and he feels that his wives do not understand or appreciate him so off he goes to find the love of his life. :star_struck: (You’d think 8 bad wives would have taught him a lesson but nope. He’s a true romantic.) :roll_eyes: :smirk: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl:

Gong Li is in it. She’s a very good actress and she’s been in many movies.

3 Likes

For Ali @kdrama2020ali including your crushes… :rofl:
Kdrama try not to laugh

5 Likes

good%20manager%20junho

Oh my gosh - Junho - They crack me up!!! :laughing:

Lot’s of Good Manager clips!

I seriously need to watch Fiery Priest Too

6 Likes

A couple of them got me. Who would have thought there would be a New Kids on the Block shout out in a Kdrama? LOL

And Junho :heart_eyes: All he was ever doing was yelling at that guy. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That was so funny! LOL

2 Likes

Did you watch?

1 Like

I have - it is not my fav - but a lot of people love it!!!

2 Likes

My opinion is neutral
It’s just among many dramas I watched,
I didn’t love nor dislike it

1 Like

I couldn’t get past Episode 2… maybe it’s not my style or I just need to be in the right mood

1 Like

I took a lot of time to complete it,
Because I was not able to see psj suffering from financial problems, I too thought it’s not my cup of tea, but as many say it’s a good drama I kept watching it , and I finished, it’s not too boring though, as @kdrama2020ali said she didn’t like the second lead couple, I too didn’t like them, but psj and Kim Ji won they are good and I liked them.

Before fight for my way I watched what’s wrong with secretary Kim, so it’s really hard it accept his character, because it’s completely opposite.
But as an actor he did all types of roles.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone posted the Rooftop Prince, I thought it was very funny!

4 Likes

Yeah, he’s a really versatile actor but I’m not a big fan… I’m part of that tiny, microscopic minority of people who didn’t like What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim(please don’t come for my head! :joy:) His characters are just too silly/dumb for my taste, I think. My favorite role of his is probably the one in Be With You, and that was a cameo :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Okay I won’t come !
Hahahah seriously I’m shocked to know that!!

B/w i like psj along with other 99+ oppas he’s on my top 10 husbands list

2 Likes

We’re supposed to have a list like that?? :joy::joy: oh dear… I have too many ahjussi crushes, though… the youngest actor I like is 6 years older than me and I’ve watched only one of his dramas :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I didn’t like What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim, too but Fight for My Way is one of my favorite drama.

2 Likes

I did like WWWSK…but Fight My Way…not at all I dont like the FL or the 2ndry couple. Me and PSJ are bros - I see him as such a great funny guy who would be fun to hang out with. His character in Kill Me Heal Me Is my favorite

2 Likes