Historical Hotties!💜

Shhhh That’s because our fickle lovestruck @kdrama2020ali is in love with new hotties
 LEO WU in The Long Ballad.

3 Likes

And my Baddie Bad Boy! (totally in love)

3 Likes

Our boy from Well-Intended Love
https://www.viki.com/tv/36965cdance%20phoenix -
Tumgir

Lots of hotties in this show!

I am so into these shows now!!!

4 Likes

But of course! @kdrama2020ali wouldn’t be Kdrama if there wasn’t a new man in her life. :wink::joy:

3 Likes

But D.O.zie LoveFest 2021

3 Likes

imgur

tumblr

dramabeans

Pinterest

Lee Dong Wook - Tale of the 9T
I do love his historical Gumiho Self - and his lips :lips:

4 Likes

The 2ML from ‘Qing Qing Zi Jin’. If I remember correctly, he is a man of few words, but whether he is quietly observing, secretly falling in love, or putting his battle skills to use, he always looks hot in his uniform. Xie Bin Bin

3 Likes

He’s 25 - :bird:

Here he looks so young!!!

2 Likes

He was very manly in the drama.

2 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331845wpp/11-fluffy-sageuk-k-dramas-that-will-immerse-you-in-another-world?utm_source=viki&utm_medium=newsmodule-container-web&utm_campaign=soompi_news_module&utm_content=35705c

Fluffy sageuk kdramas

I love this concept of Modern and Historical mixed together - and he is a CUTIE!

@my_happy_place
@natyh
@vivi_1485
@sweetybirdtoo
@porkypine90_261

This looks so Watch Party Worthy

5 Likes

Yes I saw that it IS cute! Good Watch party material

2 Likes

This guy is such a flirt - as the Prince - I die! He is cracking me UP!!! Yes - we must put this in the rotation -

2 Likes

ok! need a place to post these things on a d=google spreadsheet or something. I will do that and post the link on Discord, that way we can modify at will and not ha e to go back and forth on these threads!

waddles off to make and post the spreadsheet

PLEASE Add to it!

I posted the spreadsheet on our Discord! group.

5 Likes

Wow thanks for this! So nice of you to add a “Which Hotties and Stars?” section :joy:

You might have to change the access to everyone with the link because we need to edit the sheet to vote :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Happy Historical Hottie Halloween!

@my_happy_place @porkypine90_261 @sweetybirdtoo @vivi_1485 @padmalayag @meonmyown
@stardust2466_546 @natyh @leerla73 @entwyfhasbeenfound

I can only add 10 - but Happy Halloween to Everyone!!!

6 Likes

Thank you! :heart: Wish you the same

1 Like

Nope! I don’t celebrate Halloween :jack_o_lantern: But I get a kick out of all those ‘laugh for the day’ posted up by frustratedwriter

3 Likes

@leerla73
Aw - Well Then - Just a Happy All around Day to You!!! :white_flower:

2 Likes

Happy Halloween
Here's why 2PM's Junho is perfect Boyfriend Material | allkpop

3 Likes