Historical Hotties!💜

You know how to make me so happy!

My Junho - Gumiho!!! Historical Hottie himself!!!

Junho dressed like a Tiger or Leopard???

3 Likes

I thought of posting this one, since it fits with the tread, but the other is more halloween. I guess you get both… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

1 Like

Gumiho? Junho? When? Which movie/show?

The one who fixed him that drink? :laughing: That sure is one confused animal print. :rofl:

1 Like

I wish - he would do a Gumiho - I just called him that cuz he is dressed like a FOX

FOXY LEE :fox_face:

1 Like
  • Jang Hyuk & Oh Ji Ho in Chuno.

aa

2 Likes

Aw - Man - He’s CUTE

2 Likes

Xu Kai is the same guy in ‘The Legends’ that I told you to add to your collection.

2 Likes

Aw Handsome
Another Watch Party?

Ultimate Historical Hottie Halloween Poster Boy for 2021:

Ha Ram as Ma Hwang: Severus Snape and Edward Scissorhands have a love child . . . who falls for Hermione Grainger . . . who has flipped her Time Turner so many times she’s ended up in a previous incarnation . . .

It’s the Beauty and the Beast trope, K-drama style.

3 Likes

wowww really? Have to watch it, then! And I looooove Ahn Hyo Seop from 30 But 17 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you and sorry just logged in to see your message so sorry, just would go for bed now. Woke up whole night for symposium
sleepy __zzzzzzz
Thank You btw

1 Like

long%20ballad%20mask
Pinterest

@natyh
@my_happy_place
@porkypine90_261

2 Likes

under%20the%20power
Under the Power

I am starting to fall in love with C-dramas Long Epic Historical Costume C-dramas!
I have lost my mind!!!

And a lot of them have more of the flirty - body language - desperate love - instead of kisses!!!
You might need one of the hotties to go get the first aid kit and take my temperature!!!

@my_happy_place
@vivi_1485
@porkypine90_261
@sweetybirdtoo
@natyh
stop laughing :laughing:

5 Likes

hahaha I didn’t watch that one yet, but I love historical dramas
Did you watch The sword and the brocade I just love it!!

4 Likes

Same FL
giphy%20(1)

but… there is a difference haha
tumblr_1200bbda755045ff8001867fae66fddb_b5e03c99_540

3 Likes

Lol I love the kickass couple in Under The Power! Seven Tan is one of my favourite Chinese actresses, and Under the Power didn’t disappoint! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I agree with this on all points!

5 Likes