This lifts my mood every time!

I miss my BADDIE!

@natyh

2 Likes

Ohhh I love him!!!
liu-yuning

21d8b3f0d2964e12a30a331db448e9c2

2 Likes

Tan Xuan Lin(Chen Xing Xu) - He is SOOOOOO HANDSOME I just can’t stop staring at him, especially in that uniform :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
image image image image
Always with his boots on the table with the nice table cloth but WHAT CAN I DO he’s irresistible :sob:

5 Likes

Liu Xue YI?

A new show just dropped. He’s a support character in Ancient Love Poetry. We just started working on it today.

3 Likes

@vivi_1485

THESE UNIFORMS!!!

2 Likes

YESSSS they make me go crazy!!

2 Likes

I’m loving Ro Woon in the King’s affection
tumblr_1293602f066fd8f35f3c03fe5be6ee77_eed8a8e7_250

thekingsaffection-kdrama

dummy

1634888325-largephoto1383141-1

8 Likes

Oh yeah, baby! The first thing I notice is the eyes and this handsome guy has the most BEAUTIFUL ocular orbs I believe I’ve ever seen. I’ve watched him in a video with the FL from The King’s Affection and he is just too dreamy to be true. He is tall and beautiful! (But, believe this, he doesn’t like to be told he is good-looking). I mean, seriously? How can one man be so gorgeous???

(wkorea)

(wkorea)

Link to interview:https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2021/10/23/w-korea-those-days-of-yeon-mo-with-park-eun-bin-x-rowoon/

7 Likes

HOTTIE HOTTIE HISTORICAL HOTTIE

7 Likes

OMG! I ran the original Godzilla uncut movie just a little while ago and FOUND the guy I had a crush on when I was 8 years old! Oh, yea. He is still very handsome. :heart_eyes: but yea, I KNOW, I know. I was watching this in 1964. This movie was made in 1954 so it was made BeFORE I was born but who cares! Cute is cute! :heartpulse::heart_eyes:
I don’t know his real name but his character’s name was Ogata.
Ogata-2
Ogata-1
Godzilla-1

5 Likes

His name is Akira Takarada and he is a STATELY seasoned hottie now!
EWut4c7XQAMDoOr

7 Likes

Thank you! I’ll look him up after the WP tonight.

Lol No WONDER I remember him, He was in so many Godzilla movies. :rofl: (I loved Godizlla movies when I was a kid.)

4 Likes

oh my goodness i can’t imagine watching such a young man on screen and then seeing his present older self after years! It was only yesterday that i was crying over how the crush of my foolish childhood, Justin Bieber, had grown so much! :joy::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I must be a glutton for punishment, I just finished Moon Lover two weeks ago, but I’ve started it again, I just love the 4th prince, I can’t give him up.

Lee Joon Gi

9 Likes

I want to watch this SO BADLY but I am scared of the heartbreak

5 Likes

me too!! Lee Joon Gi and Baekhyun are two LOVES of my life but I. JUST. CANNOT. watch that drama :sob:

5 Likes

soompi

MOREJunho playing one of the most emotional beautiful characters as SAN in Red Sleeve

9 Likes

Park Hae Jin in From now on, showtime!

preview-from-now-on-showtime-episode-11-sub-indo-viu-1

4 Likes

Wang Dylan or He Di from Love between Fairy and Devil. His costumes and some others were so elaborate. I can’t find a good pic of him.

8 Likes

:scream::scream:
Why am I noticing this thread until now?
I’ll have to look through it thoroughly tomorrow.
:star_struck::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes