Holidays again

well last year I asked questions about Asian holidays, asked if they celebrate christmas, easter and such. I did get my answers and everyone was so nice in answering me.
so If you are interested in “Christmas movies” I checked this one out at Netflix do watch it, , and could compare it with" prince on the rooftop," but no princess died , or any conspiracy. “A knight before Christmas”
You will get the fuzzy warmie, funny and so on. so I am a Christmas movie person. this was cute to me, so hope someone will watch it…
and it isn’t Asian, just thought I’d let you know on that …
a bit of joy & cheer

1 Like

There’s no better movie to watch during the Winter Holidays than The Nightmare Before Christmas, I say :jack_o_lantern: :santa:

1 Like

I thought it was a good one, awww the grinch who stole Christmas, charlie browns Christmas, a classic. of course theres more…

1 Like

One of my favorites is The Spirit of Christmas (a ghost story, but oh so chill and cute, maybe a little cheesy, but that is forgivable during Christmas season :smile:)
And I kinda made my own tradition where I watch Jane Eyre during Christmas season… I know that’s strange, but I discovered the 1983 version with Zelah Clarke and Timothy Dalton on YT in the winter several years ago, and boy do enjoy it!

I had to think on that one! but yes chilly but cute too, now I have to look for it, no I don’t its on prime.I think its on Hulu too. anywy yes Love to watch the holiday movies between now and Christmas.

I just saw that movie a couple of days ago. I really liked it too since it had a little bit of everything I like; drama, romance, fantasy and mystery.
:slight_smile:

1 Like