How about bringing back " Jumong"

For me personally, Jumong is my all time favourite show! Even though, it’s 81 episodes, it’s worth it! Besides Yi San, there is no other epic historical show. Please bring this back.

6 Likes

Yep Jumong, although it’s now 16 years old it is still an epic drama, I really like the main lead actor!!!

Yi San

1 Like

Oh and when it was removed, we were actually fixing the subtitles…between some bad word selections in translation and complete errors - and transcribing the English when it was fixed so the OL folks could add yes, the great JUMONG in the world’s languages. We had a really good team for this and were moving along steadily…

Then one day it was removed and…no idea if it will ever return. Things do that here, and we get either no warning or no explanation - or both.

Really a treasure of a drama - I’d happily work on it again, if we have the chance. Hopefully they’d give it back with work we had in it already but…who can say.

3 Likes

@everone , any chance this one will be on Viki? hard to find it, and I do not want to pay 100.00 on amazon to get a qualify video of it.

1 Like

@pleasant_giraffe ,
A friendly advice, per the guidlines for this forum, your profile should not be advertising.
@vikicommunity , @brendas, @giant_sean, @amm11

@pleasant_giraffe,
Start putting in a Request for a Show form. Put in for it as often as you can, and encourage other fans to request it. Here is the form.

3 Likes

There is an ongoing thread for posting of shows we want others to request to be put on Viki . This is for Korean shows of all kinds, regardless of when they were made.

1 Like

Yay, it’s coming to Viki!! And why is it divided, I remember it as only Jumong.

2 Likes

:grin::blush::blush:

2 Likes