How can i create a channel in viki?

Hello, how are you ?. I would like put a brazilian novel in viki but i can’t do it because i’m not finding this option in viki.

May you help me ?
please ?.

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/200139204-Becoming-a-Channel-Manager-or-Moderator

1 Like

How do i make for my channel be approved ?.

The Viki-Team decides who will get a channel approved; so you just request and wait.

2 Likes

Thank you for answer.

1 Like

I had a look at your profile. It seems you’re still new as a volunteer, and you have only worked as what we call an “abuser”, subtitling various shows without first writing to the Moderator and being approved and added as a member of a team.
Usually they don’t give Channels to people who haven’t first become Subtitlers with more than a a certain number of subtitles and then Moderators. That’s the normal order.
So my advice is to start in the proper way. Write to all Moderators and/or channel managers of the shows you are in, say you are sorry, you didn’t know that you had to ask first because you are new here, and ask to be added to the team. Then complete at least 3000 subtitles, and learn how a team works.
When you are ready, you can become moderator and after having worked on at least 10 shows, maybe, if you have become proficient, you can take on the Channel Manager role.

Being a moderator is no small thing, because you have to form and supervise a team, gather helpful information, be ready to solve any problems and answer all questions, create a cover page or find someone who will do it for you (not easy) and avoid conflict within the team, give feedback in a diplomatic way and be a capable editor in your language (which means you have to know it extremely well).
Being Channel Manager also has lots of duties and needs special skills. None of us had them from day one.

2 Likes

Ok. Thank you for your reply ^^