How is your quarantine going?

Let your motivation be that giving care and love to those at this time that need your help will be help by you and all health care workers. But also protect yourself while in this process, I am sure you would not be in this career if you did not have a love to help people. God Eyes will watch over you and surround and protect you from harm. Keep Faith. : All that have a beginning will have an ending.

4 Likes

I miss my normal life

4 Likes

What would you be doing right now if life was normal?

1 Like

Day 16 beeing in quarantine and idk how I should feel.
Last friday Iā€™ve been outside for a walk the first time. Of course, with social distance and like there is a wood near my house where no one is so I went outside. I thought it would be good getting some fresh air and itā€™s spring so I thought I would get motivated and gain hope again. But it was not not as I expected. I could see fear in everyones eyes I passed by and seeing the police every 5 minutes didnā€™t made it better.

I pray, that everything is going to be fine again soon.
I hope you are all safe and healthy!

3 Likes

I would be at work or probably or outside with friends.
Tomorrow my best friend and I do have our 10 years anniversary so we would go out for dinner or something. Yes we do things that couples do because, why not? :joy: But now we are going to chat via facetime and probs watch a movie via netflix party .

3 Likes

I think itā€™s a great idea to celebrate friendship anniversaries. Too bad you canā€™t celebrate it the regular way now, but I hope youā€™ll have fun anyhow.

2 Likes

binge-watching, sewing, crocheting, genealogy, biting peoples heads off. went to the store very early got the items I needed & came back home! as for cars, yes you need to start it so battery wont die on you in case of emergency, I learned that months ago.

blessings to everyone, and do be careful, I do know I am one of those folks that really need to be careful, but you youngsters too , be careful, obey the rules for your own sake and others.
there wasnā€™t flour on shelves, bread was low very few. meats,

6 Likes

sew, crochet binge watch, genealogy read a book

3 Likes

This is a lesson for all of us to learn no matter who we are or where we live, to appreciate the life we live. Life is not to be taken for granted, what we may feel is no longer normal maybe the normal we have at this very minute or second is something we all have to stay strong and adjust too.

Sometime what we think is not normal just may become the normal for now. All we can do is roll with the punches and hope for the best for things to return to what we feel is normal. Remember everyone have a different opinion of their personal normal. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

To be honest I would be with my friends, go to school, go shopping, go and party. What about you?

2 Likes

I found some games online, I am not a Game person, but a few minutes was quite enjoyable

3 Likes

I would still be at home a lot, but I could also go to the nearest city now and then to have some fun. Or just do grocery shopping the regular way ā€¦

1 Like

OMG you live in NY? I heard itā€™s so bad there now. I live in maine and we just started lockdown yesterday but Iā€™m still working as usual. I hope you are doing okay. This will pass for sure. I believe that they will find a vaccine soon and everything will go back to itā€™s usual. Just pray and stay safe :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yup, I notice that with my friends who are very outgoing. They are going stir-crazy. And sadly, a lot of people with depression, who are also outgoing, are having a hard time :cry:

3 Likes

So the lesson to be learn is life is NOT all about going shopping or partying, but to be graceful for family first and then true friends.

1 Like

Itā€™s horrible. Not just the virus itself, but the way it is handled and the fact that there are even people taking advantage of it.
I must admit Iā€™m not really following the news anymore either. I guess I have to know whatā€™s going on to some extent, but not necessarily every day.

4 Likes

ps , ladies my 3 cents worth, please just keep informed somehow, yes I agree, , a lot of it is hype, but for you and your family, do stay informed I only watch 30 minutes of news, just to keep me informed.
And NY wow, so this too will pass, we are in this together, keep your eyes on Jesus, look for something too in this,
learn something new, that type of thing, lift up someone today, smile, kind words, a phone call to that elderly person.
NC is closing down, places curfew, stores closing, banks, drive throughs and more, groceries can be delivered, so much that this could drive someone to drink! me I just do the hobbies sewing crochet, gardening, genealogy and like I said earlier, learn something new. yā€™all be safe, blessings on you & yours,

2 Likes

amen peggyroyster_409

2 Likes

Not being outside was not such a problem for me before when I could order anything I need but now even daily goods are a problem plus delivery service (e.g. from supermarkets) is either booked out or sold outā€¦ and if not sold out 30% higher pricing already or limited to just 1 package but at the same time you have to order for at least 50 ā‚¬.

So Iā€™d say my life now is way worse because everything I used to collapsed - and yes I didnā€™t hoard stuff because I thought it is not a good idea but now since prices exploded I think it was really bad to not hoard certain things for at least 6 monthsā€¦

My concentration is also really bad and I lost joy in things I usually like to do, e.g. I even cannot watch series I like because they show all the normal lives with people in parks, in cities, on tripsā€¦ so now I can only watch apocalyptic series like scifi story with more or less locked humans by aliens or something like that because it fits the recent situation (Iā€™m looking forward to Time to Hunt, might bei good in this regard as well).

Another thing Iā€™m really missing are the animals and kids in the backyard. Usually in spring when the sun shines again and everything starts to bloom there are many kids and animals like birds but no, nothing. People are locked at home and animals disappeared tooā€¦

Now they said they will probably lock all parks and public places too because people might meet there otherwise. I doubt that millions of cizitens will survive that without mental damagesā€¦

3 Likes

It needed the Corona-Crisis for me to find out that what we know in Germany as ā€œBlaue Eliseā€ literal ā€œBlue Eliseā€ is known as The Aardvark and a male in the original. Something I could watch now. Good old cartoons.

2 Likes