Hwang Jung Eum (황정음) - Official Thread

Welcome to Hwang Jung Eum’s Discussions thread! Chat about the “Kill Me, Heal Me” star here!

BIO: Hwang Jung Eum is a popular South Korean actress and singer. Born on January 25, 1985, she debuted in 2002 as the lead vocalist for the K-pop girl group Sugar but left the group in 2004 to pursue a solo career. She launched her acting career in 2007 with the television drama “The Person I Love” and has since appeared in many other popular dramas, including “Kill Me, Heal Me” (2015), “Endless Love” (2014), “Secret” (2013), “Incarnation of Money” (2013), “Full House Take 2” (2012), “Golden Time” (2012) and “Can You Hear My Heart?” (2011).

FUN FACT: She considered quitting acting. Being in the drama “Golden Time” was so stressful that she began to wonder if she had any talent. But then she had a more positive experience appearing in the drama “Incarnation of Money.”

Full of energy and fun to watch.

i love hwang jang eum she’s my favorite actress and she’s so successful in every genre. and her personality in interviews is so funny and witty. i really like her she’s so spontaneous and capable.

I really like this actress. Does not seems the most popular in term of fans…