Hyun Bin (현빈) - Official Thread

Welcome to Hyun Bin’s discussions thread! Chat about the popular South Korean actor and star of “Secret Garden” and “Hyde Jekyll, Me” here!

BIO: Hyun Bin is a popular South Korean actor who is best known for his memorable roles in the television dramas “Hyde Jekyll, Me” (2015), “Secret Garden” (2010) and “My Name Is Kim Sam Soon” (2005). Born on September 25, 1982, with the name Kim Tae Pyung, Hyun Bin broke into acting with a small role in the 2003 television drama “Bodyguard” but shot to fame for his role in “My Name Is Kim Sam Soon.” He served his 21-month mandatory military service starting in 2011 in the Marine Corp, which is considered to be the toughest branch of service, and was discharged in late 2012 with a citation for exemplary service. In late 2012, he and actress Shin Min Ah established their own management agency, O& Entertainment.

FUN FACT: Hyun Bin dreamed of becoming a detective in 6th grade.

What is next for him? I haven’t heard anything except maybe he did a commerical. One of my addictions is watching Secret Garden over and over. He is one of those actors who I will tune in to anything he is doing.