I think it's important we address this behaviour as a community

LOL too bad!! Let’s find another drama for knitting then :wink:

Beautiful! I love the colors! I crochet as well, but I haven’t done a C2C before…maybe it’s because the weather doesn’t really permit me to binge-crochet blankets. I especially like the edging.

2 Likes

It was very difficult to decide what to do. Not all edgings go well with c2c.

1 Like

helenama73_911…Exactly. There was a particularly nasty and truly filthy comment about an actress in a drama some time back that set off a bunch of other nasty comments…all about her looks and weight. I made the exact same comment. We get enough bullying from the media and guys about this stuff. Why on earth aren’t women supporting other women to stop this?

3 Likes

Meiner Meinung nach, haben solche Kommentare überhaupt keinen Sinn, daher ist es bei mir auch abgeschaltet. Aber es liegt auch daran, daß ich damit überhaupt nicht zurecht komme :joy::joy: wie lange soll ich dann auch an einer folge sitzen und lesen :crazy_face::crazy_face: da würde ich ja irre werden :joy:

In my opinion, such comments have no meaning at all, so it is switched off for me. But it is also because I can not cope with it at all :joy::joy: how long should I sit and read in a sequence :crazy_face::crazy_face: I would be crazy :crazy_face::crazy_face: :joy: