If it isn't vampires or witches

Now I am getting “hungry” for our vampires & witches dramas,

oh I know yeah UFO’s or some unknown mysteries. I have watched the ones here, so really don’t mention, and I have watched them a couple of times.
Just looking for something different is all. We are getting some new dramas, I sure hope something will be in the group. anyway. I will enjoy the dramas coming up.

guess I am going to have to watch these dramas again, which is ok with me. I will enjoy them again. some I have forgotten the endings. so to refresh??
where did that merman come from? I forgot!!

3 Likes

I don’t recall a merman one, but a mermaid one called The Legend of the Blue Sea. Was that the one you were thinking of?

1 Like

Joylia, Starry night Starry Sea both were awesome, I didn’t like the ending of starry night starry sea, but understand it now. and yes I cried. thats the merman…

now I would love a vampire,witches, ghosts come up!! I am not a gamer type person, enough of the lawyers, could do with some time travel, even some cooking shows like wok of love, best chicken and a few more.

even the rookie historian is cute in my book

2 Likes

I don’t know if you ever tried these …
Most of them are restricted for me on my end of the world, I don’t know how it is for you?

I did not watch all of them, but almost all…

2 Likes

surplus princess, nine 9times tim travel,tomorrow with you, the rest I have seen. quite good too, I think I started watching nine 9 times time mtravel, but didn’t finish it, I would love to start the surplus princess one, I think it just may be what I am looking for too. the first who are you one you mentioned, was he a ghost to take care of his daughter? I may have seen it, but not sure. watched oh my ghost about 4 times!! love it! oh yeah Masters sun, awesome, yeah orange marmalade was a cute one!
the last one who are you, watched about 3 times! may watch it again!

anyway thanks for giving me these. they are definately a good watch!

1 Like

The first Who Are You? Was the father whose soul “jumped” into the body of the male lead and while doing this tried to protect his daughter.

2 Likes

I do remember watching that one, it was quite good

ok people, I am ready for some sci fi, vampire, witches, even 9 tailed foxes, come on want to get out of this mish mash thats going on here, ghosts would even be good, like oh my ghostness, go for it ghost, ghost detective , and so on. yeah who are you, I hear your voice, I remember you stuff like that and more.

1 Like

Mary, I don’t know if it is a good movie, I found it while searching for something else:

3 Likes

@frustratedwriter
Vampire CleanUp Department WAS HILARIOUS! So CUTE! Please, watch it when you want to watch a cute, silly movie and need some laughs.

Switch On is where a character in a video game comes into the real world. It’s a sci-fi show, not a supernatural show.

Two upcoming ones that I am looking forward to but have not dropped yet are:
Seo Bok - Sci-Fi - First human clone and
The Trust - soul/body swap - ancient China

1 Like

yes I watched it, another rewatch !!! and yes it was cute and funny!!

I’ll find some more when I get back from the Gym! LOL

2 Likes

loved that one too

1 Like