If u could star in a drama, which two male leads would you want to fight over you? LOL

LOL i know, when he let her go i was like :

then i was like" ah,well he IS a bad boy," and i was back to this:

YES xD we love bad boys xDD

2 Likes

LOL Your gifs are so real xD
When I saw them, I was like " Ok, I was like that too when I watched this scene !" x)

But, I donā€™t like when he criedā€¦ It was so sad. I just wanted to hug him.

1 Like

YES! so sad our kim woo bin T.T

LOL thank you, i try to make them as real as possible. xDD

2 Likes

i like the 2nd picture

1 Like

yes i thinks it too love your gif ^^

1 Like

me too !! but i wanted she finish with kim woo bin !!!

2 Likes

LOL yes! me too but then again, kim tan suffered allot for her so we all said ā€œokay,thats fineā€

haha but we still love kim woo bin

2 Likes

of course !!! we will forever support Kim Woo Bin ! kim woo bin fighting !!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m back girls !

Oh My God, You make ma laugh a lot girls with your gifs! xD

What you said itā€™s real, we will support Kim Woo Bin ! Our Sweet Bad Boy :slight_smile:

1 Like

i sent you a message.

Really hard decision. I think I would just go with three guys instead of just two. Yes, you would have trouble not getting third lead syndrome.

Jang Geun Suk - a gumiho

Kim Woo Bin - a time traveler

Ahn Jae-hyun - a prince

Wow, I just realized two of those guys are models. I totally did not do that on purpose.

If you want me to pick, between these guys I do not know how to. They all meet me while I am working at my many side jobs (oh, course I am a poor hard working girl.) The time traveler (Woo Bin) is best friends with the Prince (Ahn Jae-hyun) they go time traveling together sometimes when life at home gets rough. So, they come to my time and get stuck. The gumiho (Geun Suk) is there because he just is. Fine, Iā€™ll pick the Time Traveler, because the Prince has to back to his time. The Gumiho sticks around and protects us.

ahhhh!!! SUCH a good choice picking Ahn Jae-hyun T.T (and kim woo bin of course xD) jang guen suk i think heā€™s okay xD

so, who would win at the end? xD and what would be there order (like,the mean guy, the nice guy, the silly guy like in youā€™re beautiful)

go ahead girl! u went with three! good for you

I went with Kim Woo Bin - a time traveler ( with a bad guy image).
Jang Geun Suk is the nice guy and the Prince is the cute funny guy.

ahhh, good choice xDDD i love kim woo bin so much! xDDD time traveler? ohhh kinda like My love FTS. jang guen suk as the nice guy, thats the first time ill see him in that role xD he was usually always:

ā€œgo mi nam!ā€

haha and [quote=ā€œPKsuperfan, post:57, topic:1515ā€]
the Prince is the cute funny guy
[/quote]

can TOTTALLY see that xD

1 Like

Hard decision tho
I mean I love so many hahaha

Omo @b2utybubbles
What about these two ?

But you know why l love woo bin even though I support lee min ho haha
Itā€™s his funny and cute personality while he has the appearance of a bad boy. I am sure girls fell for him when he was at school hahaha

Edit : maybe I was wrong with the school thing

This is for you hahah @b2utybubbles at least to say sorry lol

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDD i was always wanting that kind of life LOL

yes yes yes!! those two would be PERFECT to fight over uss

Canā€™t I have both ? Hahahahaha that fighting thing is so hardā€¦ donā€™t want them to fight ā€¦ but if I would definitely choose kikwang

What about you ?hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG U DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I JUST LAUGHED AT THISSSS IM STILL LAUGHINGGG HAHAHHAHAHAHA x.D

i cant believe this post HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA