If you were given the opportunity to spend one day with only ONE Korean actor/actress

ommo, hyun bin? TOTALLY RIGHT :open_mouth: gosh, we need to gather all together, chose one each, and spend a day with all of them? LOL

1 Like

and to choose just one, not able to. look, lee min ho is the tops nd then theres the rest so much younger than me by the way, under the 40 age and they are ages of my boys! but still would be nice to go out to lunch with one, oh I am not excluding the girls here they all are fantastic. so choosing one is just ,well I am not able to

2 Likes

I would pick a smart guy so that we can sit down to tea and cookies and chat about everything without getting bored.
Probably Im Siwan.

2 Likes

I still hope one day I get to meet Kim Jae Joong… I think he has grown into such great versatile and kinda silly person. I saw the other day an ad to rent a studio for $2300 a month at Trimage, after reading that some celebrities incl. Jae have purchased an apartment at Trimage/Seoul Forrest, apparently the most expensive sought after area, I’m contemplating whether that studio would be in the same tower as Jaes, and should I rent it for some months in the hope to meet him, LOL!! :blush:

1 Like

Well, the question is not specific. But if I could spend a few hours with some Korean actor (favorite, of course) would be the … Can I choose two? lol

Gong Yoo :sparkling_heart:
Jang Hyuk :sparkling_heart:

I really admire the work of two. Jang Hyuk is so eccentric in your way of acting. And Gong Yoo is so funny and charismatic.

I have 21 and they around 40 … I wonder what kind of conversation we would have … :flushed:

Gong Yoo

Jang Hyuk

1 Like

:smile::smile: Not fair! I have lots of K-Celebrities I’d love to go with on a hike.

It boogles me, that some fans find the opened topic vague. It is very, very clear, and specific. Also, :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: I see for most, it is a difficult choice, choosing only one celebrity. :smile:

I guess it depends when you ask :slight_smile:
Hm, I guess I would choose Junho from 2PM. I liked him as a singer since their debut (all of them) but as an actor he convinced me again. I would like to meet him and spend a day with him. The second option would be Jang Hyuk. I will stop here :)))
PS: would also like to get to know the wonderful Ha Ji Won.

1 Like

I think Jang Hyuk is still on my list, when do I meet him :thinking: :pray:
He looks in any haircut good, facial hair is even a plus, he sometimes gives the vibe of a bad boy :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

credit: soompi

But in the back of my head I do still remember him from long time ago at a Variety show outdoor in the cold making a kimchi pancake, lol, it looked so hard for him :rofl: I think YT removed the video… :frowning: I think it was a Family outing like 10 years ago or older.

3 Likes

This is too hard, there are SO many excellent actors and actresses. Some I would love to see them play different characters, like Ji Soo (sp), would love to see him in more detective roles. Loved Tan Song Yun in the Sword and the Brocade, she looks like a really interesting person as does Park Hyung Sik. Great post!!!

2 Likes