If your life was a drama what would it be called?

I think if I made up a title for my life would be ‘abnormally normal/ Extra Ordinary’, but if I used an already existing drama’s title to describe my life I would use “Her private life”. I picked these the first fake title because if I explained my life to anyone it would seem average. But I don’t have a very average life, I have had some pretty abnormal things happen, but then again nothing too extra ordinary.
What tittle/drama would you guys pick for your life? You can pick a title OR a drama you relate. IF you relate to the story it would be interesting to see why you do. Maybe it is not one Drama you relate to but multiple. Would love to see what people post. -Ary

5 Likes

Dragon heart, yes the dragon :grin:
There’s only one problem, I will never be admitted to the circle of stars… :pensive::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

[quote=“gaby_heitmann_975, post:2, topic:31963”]
Dragon heart
[/quote] Haha, if the show your mentioning is the show I am thinking of rn… then that is priceless.

1 Like

“I am not a robot” because just like CEO Jerk I want the AG-3 like the one played by Ji Ah and not the real one because it’s her human personality that he fell in love with, something that he couldn’t recreate when he was given the real AG-3 and tried to redo all the things he did with Ji Ah to put her personality back into the machine

4 Likes

I loved “I am not a robot”, it was hilarious! I was apprehensive about watching it at first but I clicked on the first video and binged the whole thing. grins

2 Likes

or perhaps not being able to relate to one particular scene in many of the Asian dramas because I have never given the infamous piggyback rides in real life!

2 Likes

Hahah, I have have a lot of siblings so I have had a piggyback ride, and given a piggyback ride. It’s funny but exhausting. grins Kinda hurts you back too. Little kids love piggyback rides though,

2 Likes

Mm, if I had to choose a drama name that’s already existing, I would choose Kill Me, Heal Me and Black. The struggle of putting on a front for daily life and dealing with internal demons (like in Kill Me, Heal Me) and of feeling like an outsider (like in Black) has been something that has permeated my life so far.

If I had to make up a name for my life as a drama, I’d call it Internal Reflections Projected: The Internal World of an Introvert or Walking on the Fringe.

3 Likes

“Hot Mess”

4 Likes

Relatable, grins

3 Likes

When i was young it was my dream to have a story in my life like : My girl ,
Autumn tale OR
maybe Sorry i love u but with happy ending ,
if am thinking nowadays , i would really think of :
Pick the stars :sunny:
OR
\Smile you as my story :sunny:

simple , happy ending , morals , family , comedy , Romance … and it’s normal ,

3 Likes

:thinking:
whatever comes my way.

2 Likes

THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. Never living in darkness.

4 Likes

DOOM -

laugh%20gif

No seriously I’ll have to think about that one! Do I get to live - IN THE DRAMA - with the HOTTIE??? This will help my choices??? Please report back.

3 Likes

If I can ignore my love life, I think that I choose Search WWW, now I just need that hot guy younger than me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Nope, I think they’re just asking you to name your life’s drama. The way you’ve been living it till now. No drama hotties, sorry! :joy:
I think I’d probably call my life’s drama “Motae Solo but Lovin’ Life” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Aigoo - I tried. So Maybe I’m “What is Wrong with Secretary Kim” or “It’s Ok that’s Love”

4 Likes

I think we all have something we wish for in dramas…that is why we watch them…haha.

3 Likes

Those are some great choices. I think you can tell a lot about a person by what drama they would pick to describe their lives. Or what they wish their lives were likes haha. It’s hard for me to find a drama that really fits me because I have lots of siblings. My life is always chaotic haha. That and I don’t have a love life so…Maybe my personality is like the main character of
‘Octogenarians and the 90s’ but with the sibling duo of ‘sweet combat’. I don’t quite know how to explain it. That is why I made up my title of abnormally normal/ Extra Ordinary. Anyway the more shows I keep watch the more I keep changing my life’s ‘title’. haha.

2 Likes

Cheers to that.

1 Like