Images not loading

And I can barely manage my way inside viki webpage :confused:
everything looks messed up :weary:

ok AWESOME I thought this was just meā€¦glad Iā€™m not alone. hopefully Viki can fix this soon!!!

In my case, itā€™s been bugging since last eveningā€¦ shouldnā€™t Viki publish an official statement or tweet something about this issue??? It really bugs me! Last tweet on @vikistatus is from January 11th!!! :angry: :rage:

1 Like

Yeess, it doesnā€™t play properly and keeps blinking, making it hard to sub. I thought it was only me. I wonder whats going on

1 Like

Looks like VIKI site has gone totally retro w/ their new look.
This is what the internet used to look like back in the 80ā€™s, when it was all text, HTML hadnā€™t been invented, and the WWW hadnā€™t been born yet.

Yeah ā€¦ Iā€™m getting it too.
Last week the login issue ā€¦ now this problem with pages not loading properly?
These site glitches are super annoying lately.

Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not smack in the middle of watching some riveting series, or I wouldnā€™t be feeling so calm right now! LOL

Looks like they know and are working on it
https://twitter.com/VikiStatus/status/688788815746445313

Me,too. I just found this website and intend to register,I love korean drama,but I see nothing after log in, no load image at all. I just have seen ,look ok on mobile only. I have 7 days trial drama, I like to watch on laptop screen but no image loading. Someone can give me any idea how to fix it up? thanks

Glad to know Iā€™m not the only one. Itā€™s weird because the video plays on its page, but refuses to do so in subtitle editor. And this happens on a few of my dramas, while some others work fine.

Hang in there!

Itā€™s just a temporary issue. Give it a couple of days. Vikiā€™s a great site :smile:

1 Like

I was having the same problem , but now I cant continue to watch Oh My Venus episode 16 saying its not in my region when I was watching it up until now WHY? please cant leave me hanging

thank you team ! images are there but now I canā€™t watch OH My Venus stating not in my region but I was watching it for a couple weeks now, is there another glitch? Iā€™m on episode 16 please correct license issues.

i just checked, it is working again!