Inbox bug

Hi, guys!
When I checked my inbox today it was completely empty! Just yesterday it had many messages and everything was fine. I’ve already sent a ticket to the Help Center, but I was wondering if this is happening with other people or not. I don’t know for sure, but I also think that I’m not receiving new messages.
So, is it just me?

6 Likes

omg I thought I am the only one : 0

I have the same problem and I asked the help center. I am waiting for a reply .
But I see my messages on my phone, I just can’t check them on my laptop and on my computer.

1 Like

I’ll check my phone and see! Thanks for the tip =)

You’re welcome !: ) but still I need them, on my laptop too …
Hope we can fix that

1 Like

Yes, I could see them over my phone. It’s not so bad, at least xD

Yeah right… At least I see the messages

My inbox it’s ok, but I can’t enter any of my channels to the manage section, uuuhggg and everytime I try it takes me to the cute annoying dog… Does anyone has this bug as well?

4 Likes

Hi Nienna, Yes I have both of these problems right now. All my PMs and Notifications etc. are gone and I can’t do anything in the Manager section either.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad is not only me lol that kinda feeling when yoou know you are not alone , Well, I guess is a bug, I hope they fixe it

1 Like

I know what you mean. Glad we can at least communicate this way.

1 Like

Hello!
Today when I walked in viki my messages in the inbox were gone, not to mention that I am also unable to send messages and also can not edit my profile.
What is happening?
With anyone else, this is happening?

2 Likes

Same here i am having all the bugs mentioned above happening with me…
Although what i noticed is that is happened once i had logged off then logged on
But on my other laptop which i had my profile always logged on so it was fine… but over here it’s a zero nothing x.x
Ahhh i need my inbox backk:(

1 Like

Me too, I have no message in my inbox but I can not send either MP.

Thank you for saying it cause I almost log off to see it that helped but I don’t wanna loose my inbox so I will stay logged in

1 Like

Hahahah don’t do it!!! :stuck_out_tongue:
I am freaking out right now i had so many PMs to read and send x.x

1 Like

I’m experiencing all of these, too! I can’t access the management tools either…

Ohh yeahh…
Not to mention the segment timer’s bug…
Omg i was so pissed off today… i was in the middle of segging (i didn’t take any break) and the segment timer threw me away saying that someone else is segging the part

Ohh and actually the segment timer’s waves seemed sooo off sync today

1 Like

Oh my goodness, thankfully I am not the only one. I have been panicing all day !!! not only the inbox (reading or sending), but the profile updating and adding new shows to the favourite, and probably other minor problems … hopefully it will be fixed soon

One more bug i noticed…
The subtitle/segments count is off…
I segged like 5 parts today and i still have the same segment count as yesterday

I don’t know why but when I want to see the Community Wall of “Gods Gift” it’s all Spanish O.O
So did I do something wrong, is there no english community wall?

I have the feeling sth is wrong with the server … because I couldn’t open the discussions for a while too but the normal viki page was ok… It’s weird… Hope they can fix it soon