Irmar will return soon!

Irmar has given me direct permission to make a public announcement. She is definitely on the road to recovery after being ill for several months. She is beginning rehabilitation and we can look forward to seeing her again at viki as soon as she has the strength to type properly!
cgwm808

43 Likes

I am so glad to hear that. There was some ā€œmovementā€ on her profile, so I guessed that she was better or at least is on the way to recovery.
She will pull through this, and many here will be delighted to ā€œseeā€ her around again.

12 Likes

This is excellent news. Thanks for passing it on.

12 Likes

So glad to hear this!!

11 Likes

Irmar: You go girl! I wondered why I havenā€™t seen your great comebacks and tidy information tidbits in the comments sections lately. Looking forward to ā€˜readingā€™ more of you soon.

14 Likes

Thatā€™s wonderful news ^^

10 Likes

Thank you for the update! I kept wondering how she was doing.
I hope she takes time to recover :tulip::tulip:

10 Likes

Glad to hear she feels better :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Didnā€™t know she was ill but I hope you will feel better soon Irmar. Stay strong, you can do this! See you on Viki soon.

9 Likes

@cgwm808

Thank you so much for sharing this information with all of us. Believe it or not, I was really worried bc when one lose so many people around us to that virus, the heart aches knowing the pain and struggle that person with the virus must be going through.

7 Likes

So glad to hear that! It must have been hardā€¦ canā€™t wait for her comeback! @irmar, FIGHTING! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Had no idea that she was sick, and I was wondering why I havenā€™t seen her lately! So glad to hear she is doing better now.

@irmar,
We miss you and are rooting for you! Feel better soon and hope to hear back from you soon.

10 Likes

Thanks for this news, please pass to her these sentiments posted here :blush:
Screenshot_20220301-170236_WhatsApp

5 Likes

Thanks for the information! Iā€™m glad and relieved, that she will get better and soon back on Viki.

9 Likes

Thank you for the good news! @cgwm808
Itā€™s one of the better pandemic-related news Iā€™ve heard lately.:hugs:

@irmar
Speechless and beyond wordsā€¦ :hugs:

12 Likes

thanks for the good news! hope she does get better!!

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing with us about irmarā€™s health. I messaged her last year and this year too. I didnā€™t get a reply so I was thinking about her. Hope she recovers soon :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I am very happy for her!!!

I hope sheā€™ll come back very soon.

7 Likes

Join the discord server for more on viki vounteers

2 Likes

The only person who can keep Viki in check. Hoping for a swift recovery.

5 Likes