Is anyone into ASMR?

I have watched a few. I do not have that reaction.

Never. I have gone shopping while I happened to be hungry. There have been studies showing the same. Some people don’t go shopping until their pantry runs out.

4 Likes

When I close my eyes it sounds similar like a dog eating dry food and how he bites the pellets and how he makes also a squishy sound when he tries to grab it with his tongue in his food bowl. Here it is, I can’t believe people do that (I mean the videos), :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Absolutely love them. Discovered them on YouTube a couple of years back. My personal two favourites both happen to be Korean girls, who speak amazing English: Soy and also Latte. They make such good content.

2 Likes

Wow, using 10 different microphone… didn’t know there is such!
It’s better to listen to it without watching… some claim it helps them focusing better on their studies :wink:

2 Likes

ASMR - These fruits are tip top! There’s only one I have yet to try.
:heart: Love her fruit mukbangs :heart:

1 Like

Seems like a major blood sugar spike.

Apparently, some mukbang creators are faking it.

I watched a video where she stated she had some medical condition where she couldn’t gain any weight no matter how much she ate. She held up some piece of paper saying it was her doctor’s notes.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, she took some of the mangosteen and lychees the whole fruit in her mouth… she eats very fast :sweat_smile: :rofl:

1 Like

In one of her early posts, she advised against eating the mangosteen seed. In her later posts, she just ate the seed along with the meat of the mangosteen.

:rofl: At this stage, she’s an expert eater. :joy::joy:

1 Like