Is anyone watching SBS Roomate?

At 22 I was still a student living with my parents, so Seo Kang Jun is better than me, because I was sustained  by my parents, I had no worries during university, while  he choose to leave his hometown and the home comfort to follow his dream sustaining himself :smile:

Acting doesn’t usually provide a steady income, so is normal for a young actor to be cautious and rent a small apartment because he never knows what will happen next. I wasn’t surprised by the modest living conditions, I was just pleasantly surprised than he still uses a 2G cell :smile:

I want to start this for Lee Dong Wook but I’m going to wait for a few more episodes to be released. Then I can marathon it all at once! tehehe

Are you following Seo Kang Joon’s currently on-air drama, “What Happens to My Family”?

We just featured him in a recent blog post :slight_smile:

I want to watch it. To be honest, I would be tuning in mainly for Lee Dong Wook as I am not as familiar with the other entertainers. I have seen a clips out there. I heard it is funny but I generally am not a fan of ‘reality’ based genre. Maybe I will catch it and see if I can get into it.

You should watch it! I didn’t like the first Season and in the end I simply didn’t watch it anymore. But the new cast is so funny and I keep laughing at them. They each are really unique and Dongwook is like the poor father watching over his children doing whatever they want :smiley:

I love Roommate! I actually started watching on S2, but I wanted to see more of Min Woo and the old roommates so I started watching S1 too. The first one did seem boring at first, compared to all the craziness of Joon and Jackson haha, but once you get into it, it’s really good. It’s more emotional and serious I would say. I actually cried seeing Seo Kang Joons living conditions, felt so bad for him because he’s such a sweet kid! I looved every single one of the S1 cast, and I really recommend watching it to see the stories and relationships of the orginals (like when Min Woo almost had a car accident, aigoo, or how Se Ho and Nana became such good friends, also the MMA girls story is so good!), and I recommend seeing S2 too because as you all say, it’s SO FUNNY! S1 I cried almost every episode, S2 I laugh until I cry haha :slight_smile: Currently waiting fcor the 99th episode to be subbed, so excited!!!