Issues with segmenting timer

Am I the only one having an issue with the timer the last couple of days? I keep getting this message: “We need to restart tools due to server issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.” and then have to reenter to part and find my spot again since it started back at the beginning. I’ve emptied the cache, logged out and back in and all the usual things we’re told to do. Was hoping someone here had a solution that worked for them since I’m not getting a response from the help center.

I had that 4 or 5 times when I was segging yesterday. I noticed it sometimes can happen when the CM is editing the cutting of the parts but I don’t think that was the case when I segged yesterday.

I hope that whatever it is, it will be fixed soon.

1 Like

That bug has been around for over one week now – It doesn’t matter what browser I use. I thought it might be a chrome problem so I tried switching to Safari and within one minute got the dreaded message.

Good to know it’s the same in other browsers. I was about to try that. It’s really bad when working on a project where we’re adjusting and combining already made segments. It seems to happen most when making changes. On one project, every time I made a change, I would have to go out, come back in, and then find my spot where I was. It really wasn’t worth spending time on it.