It's Raining All Day - What Are Best "Rainy Day" Dramas

High End Crush

So is it RAINY OUTSIDE - Binge Mysterious Love! Get some chips and dip and chocolate and your going to love it! I canā€™t wait the last 4 episodes drop in a day!

1 Like

Short Dramas for a Rainy Day! We have been getting TONS of rain lately - It poured last night and looks like it my pour again! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Such perfect weather for an amazing movie. No idols or love story but a different kind of love story. SIMPLY AMAZING,

2 Likes

My Rainy Day Movie - so good - so good!!! Crying at the end.

You will cry buckets if you watch "You are so Precious to Me.ā€™ā€™ I heard ML was in several great dramas like with SJK from Vincenzo. In Mr. Sunshine with Lee Hyun Binand many more. Heā€™s an attractive older actor but an Idol in my book. Anyone that can take a role and nail it, is my Idol.

2 Likes

Jin Goo - What a jawline? RIGHT! Very handsome!

2 Likes

He had a guest role in Mr. Sunshine but Descendant of the Sun is the one which shot him to fameā€¦ heā€™s the SML(not in a love triangle but SJKā€™s best buddy) in that one. Lots of people, me included, loved the second coupleā€™s story progression.

1 Like

I loved him in :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@mas4
Checking it out now. Thanks! i was watching [Police University] and I got so pissed off, i just stopped watching. These writers can really get on my nerves.

@mas4

PS. Is really good one: on my second episode now!

2 Likes

Re-watching now an awesome drama. A cute guy included. Check it out!

2 Likes

Oh yes - he was the bad brother in My Love from the Stars! I recognize him! :wink:

1 Like

Not him (ML) Iā€™m talking about the young guy Kim Min Kyu from [So I married the Anti fan]

1 Like

Oh yes - donā€™t get me started on talking about that CUTIE!
Pinterest

Do you know if he was in To the Beautiful YOU? He looks a lot like that guy but donā€™t find anything about him being in that drama with Minho and Sulli.

@angelight313_168
Answering my own question: HE was in [To The Beautiful You]

Seo Kang Joon had a small part in that.
There is a Yoo Min Kyu in it
Quite a few cuties in that one

1 Like

what about the drama annoyed you?
(I want to know so I can pay attention to that while writing a review :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

@vivi_1485

It will be too big of a spoiler, but all I can add here is that I hate tragic stuff in dramas when I see no need for that in there. It gets on my nerves. Iā€™m going back to it but not for a while. Iā€™m angry right now.

Another hint: The tragedy: Evil ppl. in K-dramaā€™s get away with EVERYTHING, and live a full happy life; while the good ones get ^^^^^^ in more ways than one. Iā€™m not in the mood to watch more of that cr*p.

1 Like