Jang Hyuk (장혁) - Official Thread

Welcome to Jang Hyuk’s Viki Discussions thread! Chat about the popular star of “Fated to Love You” and “Shine or Go Crazy” here!

BIO: Jang Hyuk is a popular South Korean actor. Born on December 20, 1976, he is best known for his leading roles in the films “Volcano High” and “Windstruck,” and the television dramas “Slave Hunters/Chuno,” “A Tree With Deep Roots,” “Fated to Love You (aka You Are My Destiny)” and “Shine or Go Crazy.”

FUN FACT: His best friends include Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Kook, who were both born in the same year as him.

2 Likes

something about him just manly.

3 Likes

Jang Hyuk is an amazing actor. You can tell he takes his craft seriously. And it helps that he is handsome and manly. I want to see him more. Fated To Love You is a gem.

1 Like

I love his laugh, sexy smile, compassion, comedic acting, way he can draw his emotions into his scenes and the way he looks at his leading lady… I first saw him Fated to Love You and fell in love with his character, his contagious laugh but most of all the way he loved his leading lady…he was also great in the shows Robbers, Voice, Beautiful Mind and Shine or Go Crazy and looks gorgeous with long hair… Dance of the Dragon is a good movie and has Korean, American and Chinese actors in it and he dances really well and Maybe is another romantic movie he is in that I liked… afraid to watch Chuno since I found out how it ended… Excited about his new show Ordinary Man that starts soon

1 Like