Jerry Yan (言承旭) - Official Thread

Welcome to Jerry Yan’s Viki Discussions thread! Chat about the popular Taiwanese actor and “Meteor Garden” star here!

BIO: Jerry Yan is a Taiwanese actor who is best known for being one of the “F4,” the four stars of the popular Taiwanese dramas “Meteor Garden” (2001) and the sequel “Meteor Garden II” (2002) who went on to perform together and release three studio albums. Born on January 1, 1977, as Liao Yang Zhen, he also has had a successful acting solo career as both a singer and actor outside of the F4. Jerry Yan has appeared in the popular television dramas “The Hospital” (2006), “Hot Shot” (2008), “Down With Love” (2010) and “My Splendid Life” (2011).

FUN FACT: erry worked as a model before his acting debut and appeared on several CFs and magazine covers. He also won the first place in Men Uno’s second model competition.

Jerryis my number 1. Taiwanese idol for me since meteor garden started wayback year 2003 here in Philippines… I really Love this Guy. Ever since cause he have a good heart, to the Kids and also to the oldies… Wo ai ni Jerry! Hope to see you again. :smile:

I really like him too. I have seen in several dramas and I will pretty much watch him in any drama.