Ji Sung (지성) - Official Thread

Welcome to Ji Sung’s Viki Discussions thread! Chat about the popular South Korean actor and star of “Kill Me, Heal Me” here!

BIO: Ji Sung is a very popular South Korean actor. Born in February 27, 1977, as Kwak Tae Geun, he adopted the stage name Choi Ji Sung early in his acting career, but later dropped the Choi and simply went with Ji Sung. He made his acting debut in the 1999 drama series “KAIST” but it was his role opposite Lee Byung Hun in 2003’s “All In” that made Ji Sung a bona fide star. He has since had many leading roles in films and television dramas, including the popular “Protect the Boss” (2011), “Secret” (2013) and “Kill Me, Heal Me” (2015). In 2013, Ji Sung married popular actress Lee Bo Young, and they are one of the most popular celebrity couples in Korean entertainment. Fans are eagerly anticipating the couple’s first child due later in 2015.

FUN FACT: Both his mom and dad were educators and were very strict about him having good manners. He was used to addressing his parents formally and was shocked when he went to friends’ homes and heard them address their parents in a less formal way.

Dang he good. Loved in the movie P.S, Partner but that movie was definitely R or NR-17