Jobs in drama-series vs. Real life jobs

I think it was slightly easier when they were staying together. They all were in one place and had identical schedules because they were just starting out. Now 6/9 have gone solo and there’s one duo subunit, and some have gone into acting. So all of them have different busy schedules and its insanely hard to get more than two members on the same screen.

I love these managers, though… For NCT, they were literally their authority figures and family. I felt so sad when Jisung said he’s spent more time with them than his own family. And he’s Korean. The foreign members have it harder.

NCT DREAM talks about how their managers and staff literally kept diaries for them, to document their growth and the big events in their life. They took them out for a big dinner when they all passed a certain height. Taking the responsibility of a young child needs a really good manager… and the dreamies were literally children, getting lost in foreign airports and all that stuff.

There are lots of people who say so and so’s managers are rude or racist and validate it with videos that can be interpreted in multiple ways. Sometimes theyre just doing their job, trying to protect them from doing stuff that could start a scandal. I just hope everybody treats everyone else like humans who deserve respect.

2 Likes

Binge watched all the episodes and now i wait with bated breath for each new one every week :joy: I love this channel

1 Like

Taking care of a group of 5+ boys is a challenge in itself. For the groups that are signed to decent companies, it’s a blessing. For other smaller companies, it’s hard even for the groups to have accommodating dorms.

Wasn’t it one of NCT members that was left behind at an event, one time? The poor kid looked so distraught and lost. I think he was late and they left without roll call or something.

1 Like

Oh, that was Renjun. I won’t say anything about it because it became a huuuuge controversy, fans were furious and trended a hashtag demanding SM to treat their artists better and all that stuff. Renjun later released a statement saying he had forgotten his airpods and it was an accident or something, but whether it was true or not is still a disputed issue. I also can’t really say anything about whether they’re racist, as many people accuse them of being(Renjun is Chinese). So much goes on behind the scenes and there’s no point working myself up over a bunch of open-to-interpretation videos. There’s a high chance of it all being a huge distortment by overexcited, overprotective fans who think their idols are babies who need to be coddled and the great fans are their mighty saviors who have to protect their babies from all the evil people and staff around them.