Joo Won (주원) - Official Thread

Welcome to Joo Won’s Viki Discussions thread! Chat about the popular South Korean actor and star of “Good Doctor” here!

BIO: Joo Won is a South Korean actor and singer. Born on September 30, 1987, as Moon Jun Won, Joo Won was given his stage name by his father when he entered college because the Korean words sounds like “God’s willing.” Joo Won debuted as a musical actor, joining a performance group for a children’s show in 2006. He then acted in a variety of musical theater productions, and his performance in “Spring Awakening” caught the attention of his future management agency. Joo Won branched out into television with his role in the 2010 drama “King of Baking,” and the series’ high ratings garnered him starring roles in future dramas, including “Bridal Mask” (2012), “7th Grade Civil Servant” (2013), “Good Doctor” (2013) and “Tomorrow Cantabile” (2014).

FUN FACT: His first acting role in “King of Baking” hit 45.3% viewership ratings nationwide.

Interesting, Interesting actor.

I like watching this young actor, he is so versatile, what new shows is he doing?

I fell in love with his acting on ojakgyo brothers I hope to see this drama someday on Viki.

Enjoyed him in King of Baking and the new show My Sassy Girl… Congratulations on your marriage