I knowww!!! Can’t wait to see him in more dramas ![]()
I first saw him in Moon Embracing the Sun where I first became a fan. Then I loved loved loved him in 49 days, and He just blew me away in Golden Rainbow. I personally prefer him over Lee Min Ho because he’s a better actor. LMH is mostly about looks. He needs to star as the lead in more dramas.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
JUNG IL WOO ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I seriously loved him in 49 days <3. Anyone else can recommend me good shows with him as lead? Except the Ramyun Shop drama?
I’ve been a fan since watching Unstoppable High Kick from MBC 2006.
Did you notice Kim Beom in the back row?
Source: https://asianwiki.com/High_Kick!
If you haven’t already watched it I would recommend his latest drama
https://www.viki.com/tv/37788c-bossam-steal-the-fate
“Moon River” 2009 was also wonderful.
https://www.viki.com/tv/29547c-moon-river
This is a time machine, and I need to watch this! I see other
stars
too!
Yup! Watched one of these, myself, too! They hold your attention, unlike some new shows that lack captivation.
It’s on Viki!!! 167 episodes!
!
https://www.viki.com/tv/38868c-high-kick
11/09/2022 (°o°)—☆👇🏾
https://www.viki.com/tv/38924c-high-kick-2
You should watch it. I loved it. The episodes are about 30min each.
Whew!
That’s good to know, it seems like one of those ![]()
@aznative,
I’ll be in drama heaven if this watch choice is spot on!
The first for 167 episodes, and the second for 126 episodes.
11/10/2022
So far so good, I find it’s full of comedy, and the obvious sitcom acting.
![]()
Glad to hear you are enjoying it.
He posted! After six months!
Denmark
fans you had two guests in May of 2023!
정일우 - Jung Il Woo, and his Mom!