Jung Il Woo <3 who else loves this guy?

here you can let out all your fangirling, love and support for this gorgeous guy :wink:

@MusicROSE our place XD

4 Likes

AHHHHHHHH let me fangirl first

canā€™t get enough of him T_T

5 Likes

@b2utybubbles You are unbelievable u know that right ^^ canā€™t believe you actually made a whole topic dedicated to him :smiley:

• I so knew this was you the moment I read the headline - You actually made a whole topic dedicated to him :smiley:

Since fangirling is obligatory here Iā€™ll go ahead aahhhhhh so cute >.< That smile melting

Awwww, I love him toooooo ^^ :blush:

1 Like

LOL love I would say would have to be an understatement :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOL guys yay! xD he IS adorable, glad we can obsess together becauseā€¦

this guy is TOO cute and NEEDED a topic xD

i LOVE all of your gifs, im lol-ing, and @MusicROSE HAHA yep. i just had to xD now this is a proper place to spread all our jung il feels. :smile:

3 Likes

HAHA that first cheerleading gif! gah heā€™s adorable xD

Yep, heā€™s sooooo cute :smile:
Thanks for this topic, he really needed one ^^

Hahahahahaha, I loved him as Scheduler >.<
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/37200000/-Jung-Il-Woo-jung-il-woo-37286221-500-196.gif

And in FBRS <3

And I look like this when I watch a drama with him ^^

1 Like

I knew you were gonna do this. I took you 100% seriously.

But in order to be a true member, let me just take a moment to asdkfj;sakfasldfkjds;kfdkfjas;kfjads;flkjifejakfjkdfjak because heā€™s just THAT awesome. :smiley:

2 Likes

Reviving thread post

Message to Jung Il Woo:

1. Stop taking second lead roles
  2. Stop taking sad dramas
  3. Stop DYING
  4. Stop breaking our heartsā€¦ Everyā€¦ Singleā€¦ Time
2 Likes

Omgosh how did i JUST SEE this post?? sorry guys T.T where have i beenā€¦

@alienluvah he really is xDDD

i hope he has another drama this/next year very soon.

know if heā€™s been in any movies?? i wanna see a movie with him in it <3

@deak_lidia lol that last gif is tottally me! when i watch him too. ahhh hes so cute xD

charming and cute

1 Like

Thank you xD

AMEN!!!

CAN WE HAVE HIM IN A COMEDY PLEASE??

no jung NO. NO MORE OF THAT PLEAASE.

us when we see jung ill

1 Like

Your most welcome ^^

Haha, so true - just not sure whether he can pull it off - I remember Flowerboy Ramyun Shop vaguely but I do know heā€™s good at being a spoiled rich brat

Yep - but to be fair he is one of many in my drama record. Then again, heā€™s one of the only ones so consistent in making me go ā€˜WHYYYY!!!ā€™

I do!!! he just too adorable. and hot and sexy andā€¦and everything else. after watching him 49 days i was head over heal with him. when he cries i just died within

Def in my top 5 hottest kdrama actors. His ability to go from cute and innocent to sex kitten blows my mind every timeā€¦ UGH

well i know he can pull off silly real well, all his roles (even tho they were sad) had its silly moments to it, and flower boy RS was hilarious xD ive also seen some clips of ā€œgolden rainbowā€ and heā€™s so funny xD

haha yes! the only one to make me go

but i have other biases too xD who is your #1 in actors? or top 2.

@SandraJinki @reegan_lep ahh more Jung Il loves!!! yay :smiley: he really is so cute xD. his crying is always so filled with real emotion. he has lots of charm in that smile and hes hilarious.