Jung Kyung Ho (정경호) - Official Thread

Welcome to Jung Kyung Ho’s Viki Discussions thread! Chat about the popular Korean actor and star of “Falling for Innocence” star here!

BIO: Jung Kyung Ho is a South Korean actor. Born on August 31, 1983, he attended Chung-Ang University as a theater major and was persuaded by his roommate Ha Jung Woo to audition for a major TV network in 2003. After passing the audition, he made his acting debut in the 2004 mobile drama “5 Stars” and gained widespread acclaim in the 2004 television drama “I’m Sorry, I Love You.” He has starred in many popular films and dramas since, including “Smile, You” (2009), “Cruel City” (2013), “Endless Love” (2014) and “Falling for Innocence” (2015). Jung Kyung Ho’s father is Jung Eul Young, a veteran TV director and writer.

FUN FACT: Jung Kyung Ho applied for and got accepted in the theater department of Chung-Ang University, regarded as one of the best in Korea, making it the dream college for aspiring actors.

1 Like

I love this man. Cruel City is my favorite Drama - he was just perfect in it. He is such a versatile actor. As well, he was hilarious in Falling for Innocence. He is also Sexy and good looking, and has the best Kissing scenes in Kdramas. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I LOVE HIM. HE CAN ACT OUT A MEAN OR KIND PERSON :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: