Just added or recent release section

It would be nice to have a section on the home page so you could see which drama has the next episode up
and ready to watch,

Instead of having “From your favorites” at the top of the screen, it could be the spot where you can
see which drama has the next episode up to watch.

I can always go to my favorites but its harder to tell which of the drama’s I’m watching is translated and posted
and ready to watch.

2 Likes

I totally agree. It’s a mess when trying to find the updated episodes. Putting the date of the update would really, really help.

Viki is fantastic but the front page is royal mess of clutter. Some things are like zombies, they never go away. The Philipino mermaid needs to be retired. Does someone high up on Viki have a crush on that chick? Time to sushi the mermaid. No, I will not watch that show.

Streamline the front page, I am very web savvy and I have to tell you your front page is a navigational mess. It seems like you got a bunch of high school geeks to clutter it with buttons, icons and stuff that does not show off your great content.

Advice: 1. Declutter. 2. Make updates obvious. 3. Stop pushing shows from the past and shoving the new ones in the background. 4. Retire pushing a show after a few months. 5. Kill the mermaid.

3 Likes

I have to agree.
I have more pieces of paper with episode notes on them, even I get lost. Desk is a mess.
Could we have a Mon-Sunday list of whats being aired so we all know what to watch for.

3 Likes

I have been having to go to another site to find out what has been released. http://www.gooddrama.net/
I do watch some dramas at the site, but still I don’t think I should have to go searching for new releases.

1 Like

Yes I agree the mermaid needs to become sushi.

2 Likes

agreed, get rid of the clutter and give a a just released

1 Like

So it seems Viki updated the site and gave us Top drama highlights, I can’t really see how that makes the site more appealing, but it did add to the clutter, When what we need is current release’s or at the very least a link we can click so we can see what is currently released.
And On Air does not really cover current release’s just to be clear.

1 Like

Lol the mermaid hahahah she really bothers me. Thought I am the only one…

When you r watching a few dramas at the same time it’s really hard to find out if there is a new episode out because:

1. At the recent added videos category are always news that doesn’t interest anybody like : Selena gomez wants to date older man … okay let them be whatever.
  2. Your only chance is to remember it and go to the main page of the drama you r watching. But even then i have to look at the latest episode there to find out if I watched that one already or not.

It would be good is you could see if there is a new added episode from your favorite shows.

Still I love viki and I won’t ever leave viki^^

2 Likes

The update did not help. Still a nightmare of clutter. Reminds me of the old days on the web when people did not understand the concept of white space and navigation.

1 Like