[K-drama] "Evergreen", the next hit! Please help with licence!

Hello all! How’s everyone doing? :grinning:
I am here to proudly introduce a current popular drama that has surprisingly not gained license on Viki yet.

The drama is called Evergreen also known as That Man Oh Soo. (See below for description)

Description:
Oh Soo (Lee Jong-Hyun from CNBLUE) is a man in his 20’s and works as a promising engineer in the IT field, a cafe owner and a barista. He is smart and handsome. He plays cupid for you men and women by using a mysterious pollen. Due to the pollen, he falls in love with Seo Yoo-Ri (Kim So-Eun from Boys Over Flowers). She is also in her 20’s and works as a police officer. She has a bright personality and supports her family by herself. She later reunites with her childhood friend and first love, Kim Jinwoo (Kang Tae-Oh from 5urprise). Yoori doesn’t realize that Jinwoo is eager to confess his feelings to her. All three of them end up in a love triangle.

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Comedy

Air Dates: March 5, 2018 - April 24, 2018; Mondays & Tuesdays

Total # of episodes: 16

Please help license this drama ASAP! More than half the episodes came out already and I really hope to share this drama with the Viki audience before the drama ends! :persevere:Please click the licensing link below! Thanks!

LICENSING LINK

1 Like

i wanted to see these two too ;

2 Likes

I think you need to tell us the EXACT title you wish us to apply for. :smiley:

Please type Evergreen as the title. Thanks!

Unfortunately Evergreen is a co-production from the rival. So I think we wont get a license :sob:
But we can still try!