[K-Drama] GADURI RESTAURANT - recruiting language mods

Dear volunteers,

The Viki Pass exclusive “Gaduri Restaurant” starring Lee Joo Bin and Hyuk (Vixx) has been freshly uploaded! It’s a sweet 12-episode drama with each episode counting about 15 minutes.

I’m still searching for language mods (must be QC)!
If you like to join as a language mod, please send me a PM. :blush:

These mod positions are already taken:

• German
  • Spanish
  • Portuguese
  • French
  • Dutch
  • Italian
  • Chinese (simplified)
  • Polish
  • Romanian

I’m looking forward to your messages!
All the best from your CM
Lou

2 Likes

umm…I just checked and you don’t need a Viki Pass to access the complete show, it’s free :smile: hope you find a good team, Go Gaduri Restaurant Team!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi @vivi_1485 ! Thanks a lot! :raised_hands:

Well, that’s weird! For me it’s labelled as a Viki Pass standard and if I log out, I can only watch the first 2 episodes.

It might differ from region to region? Otherwise I have no explanation. I’d still prefer working with (gold) QC seggers/editors and language mods for the sake of their experience, anyways. :slight_smile: For those who I appoint as language mods, it’ll be up to you to check if there’s full access in your region w/o Viki Pass or not and to choose your subber team accordingly! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Best,
Lou

1 Like

Hi @smjd !

Thanks so much for your interest. I’ll send you a PM. :slight_smile:

Lou

oh okay then, I guess it’s regional…well, at least I learnt something new!:grin:

Does the GE need to know Korean? I might be interested if knowledge of Korean is not necessary.

@jobeer Hi! I’m sorry but I already gave the GE position to another person just a few minutes ago. Thanks for your interest, though! Maybe we can work together on another project sometime in the future. :sunny:

@loulou_98 No worries. Should you need a GE for future projects, do let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes