K-Drama in real life

LOL MY LIFE is a current drama…one of those that is just dragging on and on…ppfftt most ppl think I’m kidding or give me that yeah this chick is crazy look…
I met my husband online after 2 years of dating online I was diagnosed with a tumour the size of my fist I had already had a bit of a scare earlier in the year and had to get 2 lumps drained on each side of me boobs…hurt like HELL…needless to say not knowing if the tumour was cancer I went to India to met my than b/f to find out if we were soulmates or best friends for life he is 12yrs younger than me…My family FLIPPED OUT, my father quote “If you walk out that door don’t walk back in” …me “ummm yeah cya in 2weeks”…over a 16hr flight and me like an idiot wore heels my feet were killing me…first time we saw each other in person my first thought was great I’m taller than him…(I’m 5’10) his first thought she’s not that much taller :stuck_out_tongue: We had to wait for our flight in the morning so we spent all night in the airport talking by the time we got on the plane I felt like I had know him all my life and fell asleep on his shoulder. We went to Goa and by day 2 my inner diva came out when he said we go shopping and me thinking AWESOME mall…going down some sketchy road with what looked like hovels sooooooooo did not go over well…on the way back to the hotel I got swarmed by locals who apparently thought I was someone famous they were all jumping in beside me to get their pic o_O. and than there was the food poison I won’t go into details but it was bad though at that point when he was holding my hair while I throw up I thought I am going to marry this man he’s soooooooo NOT getting away he nursed me back to health and hand fed me need I say more!! :smiley: We got engaged that week a year later went back and we got married and that story is even more off the wall!! :smiley:

2 Likes

WOWwww You’re life Really is a Drama lol although i would say it’s of a T-drama then K-drama. Your story made me smile like fool.

Some times (well…a lot of times actually) something random happens to me and i would think “If this was a drama then…” and i would just laugh by myself lol
Like the other day i was standing in the bus and tripped on someone. A moment later i though if this was a drama there woukd have been some Handsome Guy, like Lee Min Ho in personal taste and that would have been the beginning of a beatiful love story.
I NEED HELP hahaha

1 Like

This is so beautiful that i cried again since @b2utybubbles made me cry twice …

I hope you two will stay happy for a long time … lol that "cya in 2 weeks " Just awesome girl.

1 Like

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAH omggggg I thought i am crazy because i am thinking like that hahahahahahahhahaha

Lol there is a a guy in my class. He is not ugly he is rich and he is arrogant like shit. And i am fighting with him about everything really because i can’t stand ppl like him who treat others like that. And then i had to laugh so much , my teacher was about to tell us something , and told my best friend about my imagination that he could be a hot asian boy like lee min ho who likes a poor girl like me and all that . She looked at me like “okay she’s lost …WHERE IS MY OLD BEST FRIEND” i wonder that i still have friends when I think about how crazy and stupid i am. Psycho . T-T

1 Like

@dramaaaaa - Hahah, but BF would want to share it hahah. I know it’s hard to keep both, outside life and vikiland. I can’t skip a day to not access the site, but not for some LMH or other hotties.
Our culture and k culture are so different, the korean culture was something we some are craving for (I mean that innocence, sweet things that we left time ago in past generations). So I met mu hubby and liked him at first sight even he was an arrogant “like shit” as you said above :PP After some years, while watching He was cool, I was shocked. Eun Sung had the same personality as my own husband. He arrogant, he won’t be romantic, always fighting, he barely would say “ILY”, but when he cares for you… you just pray to have him for the rest of your life… SSH said character ES is just like him, my man is libra as SSH itself. Hahahah… but I’m serious, ES is like my man in the mirror. Of course, later he calmed down and took responsability as the head of the family :PP Now I see him in my son :PPP

OMG im sorry!! haha but u made me cry too! (ehem 49 days), so now where even,right? xD

lol seriously tho, i cried hard when i saw that shinee awards…i always do…hehe xD

LOL awwwwwww you guys are sweet wuv you all… well here’s a few tales to cheer you up and definitely could only happen in a drama or in my life…before I arrived in India my husband had only told his parents 3 days before my flight I was coming sooooooooooooo basically I had no idea where I was going to be staying …his friend were all DUDE why did you tell them so early you had 3 more days…o_O …there was talk of me staying at a friends place or a relative since they didn’t want ppl to talk I was ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhk this is awkward…it was finally decided I could stay but I had to sleep with his mother kk I’m a grown woman who seriously could of had teenagers if I started early enough…my family still teases me I couldn’t sleep with my husband at night until after we were married -_- …oh and my very first week living there I somehow managed to lock his poor mother in the upstairs bathroom she was stuck in there for over an hour before someone found her…I should also mention the COW we hit on my first outing I sat in the back seat for over 2 months I was terrified of his driving!!!

HAHAHHAAHAHAHA omggg hahahahhahahahaah laughing so much about this hahahahahaha
Poor mom

I have no idea why i didn’t see this post before. Awwww it’s so cute happy that you live happy with him !!
Sorry for that “like shit” hahahahah

A son omgg this is cute…

And don’t even mention… i wanted to test myself not to visit the discussion for just one day… i couldn’t i am addicted