K-Drama in real life

Hey,
everytime I watch a K-Drama I so wish it would be true… I mean the guys are just perfect!!
But do you think that there is a drama which could happen in real life too?
I so wish there would exist such stories- just to have the possibility that it might happen for me too :)))

3 Likes

Ahhhh I think kdramas in dreams would match hahaha
Lol sometimes I am dreaming about the dramas and I am in the dramas T-T
I think I am going crazy with so many dramas

But sometimes in dramas there are realistic things … even if the drama isn’t realistic some parts are possible
But of course it would be awesome if I could find a good looking CEO who is falling for me a normal girl haha

3 Likes

yeah… :slight_smile: last week I dreamed about lee min-ho coming to my house and talking to me… that was probably the best dream I ever had :))))

HAHAHA yes, that would be awesome haha
i think we would ALL love kdrama life to be real. i love in kdramas when they do that suprise attack-kiss or confession. wish that would happen in real life

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2153533/playful-kiss-o.gif

2 Likes

I mean just imagine all these hot guys falling for you!!

hah… it would be sooo perfect! but meanwhile i´m sitting alone in front of my laptop… dammit it!
sigh

3 Likes

hahaa me too!! im doing the exact same thing now!

screaming to these guys on the computer who cant hear me:

crying because yonghwa and lee jong suk are not next to me right now:

daydreaming about them:

crying again for yonghwa:

eating chocolates to cover up the pain and then waking up drunk and stuffed:
http://img.gurupop.net/u/90f53136cc6a62f8

inconsolable:

forcing myself to eat:

denying the problem to those who care:

screaming for yonghwa and asking random ppl why:

wondering if i have a problem:

crying again for yonghwa:

4 Likes

I think just like you!!!
I really love K-dramas!!

1 Like

Same hereee hahahaha and I am sad bcs I missed so much just bcs I was out with my friends ONE DAY seriously hahahaah

2 Likes

OMG i knowwww when i start working soon im gonna miss soooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh *depressing…
its okay tho!! we need healthy lives!! we must GO OUTSIDE. haha

u were missed my friend :slight_smile:

LOL

1 Like

imma go outside now and imma miss sooo much too x(

NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT !!! what work? what’s that?
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW ??

1 Like

haha i knowwww not any time soon though but when that happens ill be crying haha

I don’t know if it’s good that I am happy about you being jobless but I am hahahahahah

I am back and you are gone

hahahahha found this on my lap and since you love him ^^

2 Likes

I’m like you ! I can only dream. That’s why we love so much dramas :slight_smile:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA awww xD thank you! i think… LOL jk xD
awww YONGHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! (i seriously have a problem,i love him too much. its like u and lee minho haha)
hes so cute there : D and im bacccck!

I think the problem is that I´m setting standards to high for the “normal” guys… I mean if you watch a drama you can just think:

2 Likes

i have to say- I just LOVE the gifs on viki- they always make me smile and are just better than any words you could write!!

1 Like

yes!!! and thanks : ) they are best to describe!!! xD

Yes, it’s true ! I’m like that when I watch drama.