[K-DRAMA] Melancholia needs Other Language moderators

“Melancholia” is a 16-episode Korean drama starting Wednesday November 10th. Yes, it will be airing during Christmas holidays.

We are recruiting Other Language moderators, except for the following languages:
Portuguese
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Japanese
Hindi
Hungarian
Romanian
Estonian
Turkish
Arabic
Polish

If you are interested, write to irmar. In your message, please include number of ongoing/unfinished projects you have.
Specifying whether some of them are unfinished because the English team is slow or because you just started even if the drama finished a long time ago, or because you’re working solo etc.
We need people who can guarantee to complete the translation and editing within a reasonable period. If yours is a rare language with few subbers, you won’t be asked to complete it exactly after it finishes airing, but don’t take more than a month after that.

P.S. People with grudges are kindly encouraged to suppress their urge to bad-mouth fellow volunteers in their message.

11 Likes

:broken_heart: I only speak Spanish. So, I guess that rules me out :sob:

1 Like

You could always message the Spanish moderator and ask to help out as a subtitler if you want to work on the show :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My bad, I totally missed the moderator part and instantly thought subtitlers. Oopsie :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We’re especially interested in small/rare languages.

1 Like