[K-DRAMA] Old Korean medical drama "Medical Brothers" is in need of Kor-Eng translators

Hello my dear volunteers
I am writing this because it’s been already more than six months that we have managed to translate the first six episodes of this great old drama series.
https://www.viki.com/tv/29490c-medical-brothers
We desperately need Kor-Eng translators to continue translating the rest of the episodes because our team is super busy at the moment and can’t help at all.
It is a pity that we can’t watch this drama fully translated for so much time.
So if you or someone you know have the time and the knowledge to help just send me a pm as soon as possible,
Thank you in advance for your help
Kind regards
mahoula channel manager

We still need help. I hope you had a great Christmas Day

We still need help to translate this old gem.
Unfortunately, even though some people said they will help and I have added them to the team after two months have passed we have no progress at all.
Please, everyone, when you say you are interested in a project you should try, to at least translate 10 lines per week. And if you think you can’t even do that say so and I will remove you from the team.
I hope someone of our wonderful KOr-Eng translators will respond to my begging sometime soon.

We still need help to translate this old gem.I hope someone of our wonderful KOr-Eng translators will respond to my begging sometime soon.

Its been already three months since my last request for help for this oldie jem.
I would really appreciate any help at all even if that means only a couple of lines.
And no one will tell you anything if you disappear after helping a little.
We all know you my beloved kor-eng translators are very few and very busy people.
But its really shame we can’t finish the translation after all this time we have obtained the licence.
It’s been almost two years.
Thank you in advance for any help