K-drama recommendations

haha. I just wanted to include an annoying melodrama. And I did not have the opportunity to watch the two you mentioned although had seen them around during the airing time. Since you’re implying that they are top-notch I will add it to my “must watch” list.
And I will replace “Mask” with “Sad Love Story” which is the oldest in my list and is ofc not comparable with Mask for the amount of tears it gives you

1 Like

descendant of the sun is really amazing its a good action romance drama and comedy*

1 Like

Try to fit into your list ‘Another Miss Oh’ it’s most enjoyable I really loved it. The entire cast are without fault even minor roles, now that is unusual in most dramas. The other I loved recently is ‘Dear my friends’ and the one now that’s best according to me hahaha, ‘Beautiful mind’
Happy viewing.

1 Like

Healer is also a good kdrama!:grinning:

2 Likes

I don’t really enjoy typical highschool-ly type of dramas, so here are some of my best ones

Fated to love you, is a must watch!!! I binged this one in 22 hours lol (20 episodes)
It’s okay that’s love, mature and romantic but have a deep message, it’s kinda funny too
Hyde, jekill and me, really good one
Descendants of the sun, really good also
Rooftop prince, really addicting

1 Like

reply 1988!~~~highly recommended