[K-DRAMA] Support for "The Great Doctor"

please help in licensing 2012 korean drama the great doctor.
https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/confirm/title-request-form/
https://www.viki.com/tv/1058c-the-great-doctor?locale=en

You do know this drama was on Viki and lost its licence about a year ago, right?

One of my favuorites, so I’d be happy to join the crowd in getting it back on Viki.

1 Like

Oh, it has. I didn’t even realize it, because I can still access it, but I guess it might be only for QCs or is there another restriction?

1 Like

OMG! IT’S BACK :smiley: Yay!

No, I totally gave up on it at some point. I sent the request immediately when I saw it expired, but didn’t expect much.

:heart: Viki love :heart:

I can’t watch anything right now, though. They must be updating the player again.

But… @k02061997_248, why are you asking for the licence, then? You can’t see it in your region or you can’t see it at all (as in, no episodes are there)?

1 Like

Well, yes the player for the past weeks I had to relay on IE with the flash player, I couldn’t watch anything otherwise, because subs would not show.

1 Like

I just realized I mixed the Great Doctor with Personal Taste. Yes, PT had lost it’s licence… I worked on both, but PT I had just started and they took it away from us :frowning:

I hope I don’t have to resort to IE :laughing:

2 Likes

well when you mentioned it I really got upset, even to the point of getting off Viki.(drama fever too) so many movies & dramas are being lost because of those licenses, I really wish there was something to stop these licenses having so much control of these shows, yes be it viki, drama fever, hulu, netflix, I probably missed some but this is so redicilous!
and the reason why I spoke out. I noticed the movies & dramas when I look on some of these sites like Asian wiki for the actors & actresses, and all those movies & dramas, so many ! where are they, oh yeah I am watching faith?the great doctor because of you!!:heart_eyes::joy::grin:, this is a good watch, wish there were more like it!! about my third time too. yep really enjoying the Great Doctor, some of the scenes I have forgotten about. good to refresh!!
finished it, was so good. forgot about the ending still good in my book!

1 Like

i can’t see it at all (as in, no episodes are there)?

It probably lost its license for your region. I can see the episodes fine.

2 Likes

perhaps.:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed: anyways thanks.

For me it’s back in my region, so many other dramas have gone in the past weeks but Faith is back!!!
Maybe for you as well?

1 Like

yes to both. so I will start to watch them again. gosh this is an old one! hopefully this will go on the discussions!