K-Drama "W"

W is coming to an end. How are you feeling?

Iā€™m so in love with this Drama I donā€™t want it to end, but of course as any Drama I like, I will still think and talk about it for days after itā€™s finished, I will feel nostalgic I guess

3 Likes

I hope it has a happy ending

2 Likes

Sitting on the edge of my seat as the last couple of episodes I watched confused me as to which direction the drama can end. I think like most of us, I want a happy ending. There is also the mystery to be solved of how it became a ā€˜mysteryā€™ killer that can cross barriers??

4 Likes

Yeaaah thinking same too, I want a happy ending! If itā€™s like an open ending Iā€™ll die lol, I hate open endings, also sad onesā€¦ weā€™ll know soon, if itā€™s not a happy ending Iā€™ll be like : whhhyyyy and Iā€™ll be sad all dayā€¦ (yep, it affects me). Arghh canā€™t wait

1 Like

You know what? All this time I was eagerly waiting for episodes to be uploaded and subtitles to be finished. This time, for ep.15, for the first time ā€¦ I did not want to watch it. I knew from the comments that there were no passionate moments, no development to the story of the two leads, on how and why he falls in love with her; also no philosophical moments on Kang Cheolā€™s destiny, no funny or stunning moments. Just a thriller (chases, killings, bad guys smirking, beatings, police carsā€¦ exactly the series and films I never watch), sadness, impossible dilemmas and self-sacrifice. I frankly did not want to watch it. I made myself watch it many hours later, after watching a bunch of other stuff. It wasnā€™t as bad as the comments made it to be, but still.
These two people meet after a year, not even a hug, let alone a kiss? It didnā€™t need to be a cute kiss, but at least a passionate and desperate one, fitting the situation. Some intense moments between them. Not just sitting across each other at a table. Ugh!
LJS looked very good with the blood on him, it was very artistic, the blood red on the whiteness of his face and neck, with the raven black hair, reminded me of Snowhite: ā€œI wish I had a daughter white as snow and red as blood and black as ebonyā€
And, after being hit with a metal rod, he just had some blood, nothing broken. The perks of being a cartoon character.

Anyway. I hope for a happy ending otherwise I, as thousands of others, will be VERY pissed off.

3 Likes

I missed likeā€¦ 6 episodes of W??
Soā€¦ given all the cuteness. I would like a happy ending or else i would feel scammed.

Most of all give me a GOOD BELIEVABLE logical ending that Kang Cheol likes. :smiley:

2 Likes

I also do not feel like watching the episode 15, but I hope the 16 surpasses all.

Same for me. I just finished ep 14 and I donā€™t want to watch ep 15 for now, Iā€™ll do when ep 16 is translated then I can watch both. Oh damn really? They met after a year? Hmmm. While watching ep 14 I didnā€™t cry neither laugh or something else, I donā€™t know why since I liked a lot the Drama since its beginnig, but yeah, maybe itā€™s as you said irmar, itā€™s now all about thriller, sadness and self-sacrifice.
Meanwhile, I just finished a thriller Drama but it was romantic, funny, and has some sad moments, but even when an episode is mostly sad, there were some really funny moments, and I liked that, even the end was mi-happy mi-opened, but better than a sad one of course.
Well, all of us hope for a great ending, hope the writer wonā€™t disappoint us! (Otherwise weā€™ll ask for an ep 17 having a happy ending :grin:)

2 Likes

It was a year for him, it was like half an hour for her. A nice twist, that, and it sort of reversed the previous time, when she was the one pining. Gave him the time to fall in love, I suppose.

2 Likes

Omg! I just finished ep16! What do you think of the ending? Hmmm I donā€™t know lol my feelings are ā€œmixedā€, Iā€™m sad and happy at the same time, there were some sad moments then happy ones then big lols (for example, when Soo Bong meets the doctor, that doctor is so funny), I want more of Kang Cheol.
I think the best actor in this Drama is the dad, he was aweeesooome in his role, Iā€™d give him more than A+ if I could.
I heard that there will be a special episode, saturday I think?

5 Likes

I wrote what I think here. Itā€™s a bit long, though. If you filter comments by ā€œNewestā€ it should be fairly up. It was not popular because it was long, and people donā€™t have patience. But I couldnā€™t help myself.

http://www.viki.com/videos/1105314v-w-episode-16

1 Like

yes i am agree with you, you give me another view of the finish of this drama.

2 Likes

I really hope for a good ending. donā€™t leave us hanging! i am on the last chapter, ugh,!