[K-MOVIE] Moderators and Designers

Hello everyone!

The channel “Le Grand Chef” is recruiting!
Channel link - https://www.viki.com/movies/37184c-le-grand-chef#

If you like the culinary world, classic drama and the karean culture, you’ll like this project! So if you want join the team please send me a PM! :smile:

We still have vacancies for moderators and cover page designers!

Affectionately,

Marcela *★

2 Likes

Hey Marcela,
I can assist with the English language editing, proofreading and grammar. It seems though this title is not available in my region so I don’t know if that will be a problem.
Cheers,
Libby

1 Like

Thank you so much! I already added you, I hope it works!

1 Like

If a title isn’t available in your region, you can’t access the video, and as a result, you won’t be able to work on the video :frowning:

3 Likes

Muito obrigada por me avisar!
Você gostaria de participar? um membro da minha equipe acabou de te indicar, o nestordsala_863 :smiley:

I would love to participate :slight_smile: Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification and yes you are right! Sadly I can’t help you on this one.

1 Like

Espero poder trabalhar com você em breve!

1 Like

Muito obrigada, seja muito bem vinda a equipe! :smiley:

1 Like

On the other hand, I have seen that very often upcoming projects are shown as “not available”, and then change to “available” when the video is uploaded. (Maybe because licenses are decided at the last moment?) So I would say don’t lose hope and wait until then to see whether it will really be available to you or not.

5 Likes

Bem observado, também notei isso em alguns…Vou deixar anotado para assim que for possível! Obrigada!

2 Likes

Oh, sorry to bother you, do you have someone who does cover page to indicate?
Unfortunately I have no time to dedicate to make one for the channel I manage.
I’d be verry grateful!

Not especially, but you can look at cover pages and when you see one that you like, mark the name written on it.

However, I have noticed that most of the time they don’t do full cover pages for movies, as it’s not that difficult to remember who are the various characters and their relationships.
Just a small thing, the title, the film poster and then a table with the team members. That’s what I do usually.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Marcela!
I just joined the community but was wondering if I would be able to join as a proofreader (in English)?
I do have previous experience as a proofreader for another job.
If it’s not possible, that’s not an issue; I’ll keep on looking!

1 Like

Hello, nice to meet you!
Reviewer of the translation ou as a TE (Translation Editor)?

however, sure you’re welcome, just say for me wich position!

Have a wonderful day!

Hello,
Yes, as a reviewer of the English translation (to proofread it)? Does that work?

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

1 Like

as it is a film that already comes with subtitles, this part is made by the editors, but I think it’s possible, I’ll talk with them!

despite this i’ll save you name and remember whenever I get a project!

Affectionely
Marcela

Bonjour,
j’ai beaucoup de disponibilités, je t’envoie un MP :clin d’œil:

1 Like

Salut!
Dans quelle langue souhaitez-vous aider?

Malheureusement pour le français mon projet est terminé, si c’est le cas j’en ai un autre a te montrer :blush: mais j’ai encore des postes vacants pour d’autres langues!

voici mon profil:
https://www.viki.com/users/marcela_athaydes

Avec amour,
Marcela ☆

2 Likes