KBS Bluebird's House 파랑새의 집

Could anyone please do English subtitle for KBS new drama about family called Bluebird’s House 파랑새의 집?
The drama will start on Saturday and I still can’t see any chance Viki would do translation for this drama.

I really want to watch this drama with understanding, please anyone? :smile: I will really appreciate it.

Hi,

I submitted the channel of Bluebird’s House 파랑새의 long time ago, but I haven’t got a response from the VIKI staff, my channel will be approval or not. We need waiting patiently. If I got information about this drama, I promise, I will write to you!

If you’re interested in getting this show licensed, please fill out this form:
https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

I wish you a wonderful day!

Szandra

2 Likes

Hello. I also requested the dram yesterday because I have a feeling Viki won’t sub it.

I will patiently wait for approval. :slight_smile: I’ll wait for you! I hope they will approve this drama, I really wanna watch it cuz KBS world is late by 2 weeks or 2 episodes.

I also submitted a channel for Bluebird’s House, not too long ago as well. I hope it gets approved, and I want to help with segmenting, If yours is approved Szandra.

2 Likes

Please people submit a request to Viki, so that they will approve this drama :slight_smile:

1 Like

This drama will air today, still Viki haven’t approve? :frowning:

Will they still approve it even tough the drama already started?

1 Like

Hi,

I haven’t got a response from VIKI yet. I try to ask after it.

Finger crossed!!!

1 Like

finger crossed!!!

thank you. I really want to watch it with subtitles.

1 Like

The drama started and I am dying to watch it. I’ll wait for sub.

Please Viki, approve it.

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

Can Viki just approve the channel. The sub is so slow for KBS World (but, still appreciate there efforts)

1 Like

I submit the request too… hopefully viki will sub this!

1 Like

bonjour,je voudrai aussi savoir pour le drama familiale s’il vous plait Maison de KBS Bluebird je l’attend avec patience ils sont déjà a l’épisode 6 et le drama n’est toujours pas chez viki pourriez vous me dire si il le sera ou pas merci

Hi everybody!
I submitted a channel too and I think mine got accepted.
But Viki staff told me that they did not get the license for the show, so they deleted the channel.

1 Like

I got the same thing :frowning:

I’m going to guess KBS didn’t feel like licensing this one to anyone and decided they’d just sub it themselves. Still sucks if the video isn’t available in your region and/or you prefer subs in a language other than English. Otherwise, it’s just a two week delay, which isn’t all that bad.