Kdrama like Secret and The Great Doctor (faith)

i’m looking for a kdrama where the male protagonist is obsessed by a girl. Where he is worried, distressed, apprehensive because she is always in danger and he wants to protect her . I would like to see the male protagonist crazy in love for a girl. (i already saw healer). Thanks

“Tomorrow with you” is such a drama. It doesn’t start that way, but after a few episodes he is like you say, crazy about her (not obsessed, though), but struggling and giving his all to protect her at all costs.

DON’T DARE TO DREAM
DR. KKANG
QUE SERA, SERA
FANTASTIC
HEART TO HEART
LAUREL TREE TAILORS
THANK YOU
Maybe there is one for you in the mix?!

• Don’t dare to dream or Jealousy Incarnate: the girl is never in danger but the male lead is obsessed with her.
  • Secret Garden: Since they first met, Hyun Bin is totally obsessed with Ha Ji Won. It’s old but it’s one of the best dramas.
  • Scarlet Heart: Goryeo: the girl is sometimes in danger and the male lead tries to protect her.
  • The K2: the male lead is the girl’s bodyguard.

Actually, last year there were a few. Jealousy Incarnate, as @mas4 said, and Moon Lovers (Scarlet Heart: Ryeo). Then, The Moon that Embraces the Sun.

For some feisty passionate romance, I would suggest Another Oh Hae Young. For a damsel in distress type of a desperate romance My Love from the Stars

thanks all. i have seen don’t dare to dream, my love from the stars and now i’m watching the K2 (very ineteresting).
Also can you tell me chinese drama of this type?

In Ode to Joy there is a male character who is very obsessed with one of the main female leads. Some viewers even thought he was too obsessed with her. The reversal also happens in this serie. One of the other female leads becomes obsessed with a doctor and is determined to make him her boyfriend.

Obsessed
Werewolf Boy
All In
Kill Me Heal Me
Angel Eyes
Strong Woman
Weightlifting Fairy
Let’s Fight Ghost
Page Turner
Secret Love Affair
My Secret Romance
Secret Hotel