[KDRAMA] Queen For 7 Days Discussion BEWARE SPOILERS

Drama with sad ending like Moon Lover that I never watch because of its obviously ending, but for some reason or no reason, I watch this drama. If you used to watch “Rebel: Thief”, and “Flower in prison” , you could find some historical related to that era. Can you give your thoughts about this drama?

My thought about this drama: SPOILERS :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down: PLEASE BEWARE! :arrow_down::arrow_down:

As long as I can see the older king was dethroned and died of coughing. I am happy. :fearful: I hate the older king too much for what he forced and did to Chae Gyeong. (If I were Chae Gyeong, I would kick his ass for being arrogant).
Chae Gyeong’s father seems to be a good minister but he sides with other king. So disappointed!

1 Like

if you are familiar with the actual history regarding both Chae Gyeong.and her husband. it is sad however i am more upset when i discovered who replaces her as queen according to history (i won’t say in case you aren’t aware) but idk if the writers will stick to factual history or if they will take liberties with it, it’s like watching a movie about the titanic we already know how it ends but we still want to watch it.

1 Like

I know that! I watch “Flower in Prison” so I know the queen is very atrocious! At least Chae Gyeong has a long live!

Am I the only one shipping Seo No and Myeong Hye? They have little moments together, but I think they look good together.

Queen Shin (King Yeonsangun’s wife) really has my heart for some reason. I’m sure she’s stuck between serving her husband and being by his side while protecting her brother and his family (Chae Gyeong!). She seems so kindhearted and gentle, and I love her character. It’s so sad that she’s going to be deposed alongside with her husband and kids and see her brother and his family go down in ruins. :sob:

1 Like

Actually, King Yeonsangun has grown-up sons. It’s that these matters seems not been illustrated in this drama. Queen Shin was deposed but at least she can be alive and hasn’t died in a way Jang Nok Sun and the King have to die.

Myeong Hee is so greedy. She may be touched by Seo No but she really hates Chae Gyeong. So that’s why… If you read a read history about his uncle, you’ll know that :sob:

1 Like

There are moments where I do get annoyed with her. She tried to kill Chae Gyeong twice and is trying to get on the Queen Dowager’s good side to become Grand Prince’s wife, which gets on my nerves. I do understand her at times like trying to protect GP or feel bad for her when GP ignores her and such, but she could at least be more supportive of GP and Chae Gyeong. Like, if you really love the GP that much, you should at least respect him and his decisions. I haven’t read about her in history yet, but I have a feeling that it’s not good. :cold_sweat:

1 Like